Chapter 7

TYLER'S P.O.V

I thanked Oscar for saving Kylie Jane.. Kylie Jane is now with Evelyn... She's still asleep.. Evelyn is treating her bleeding bruises... I went to her room to treat her and let Evelyn rest... I softly knocked on her door and opened the door... I saw Evelyn, wipping her body with water and a towel... I approached her and signaled her that I'll be treating her.. She left and I placed the towel through her forehead then I applied medicine on her bleeding bruises and I covered her with her blanket... I turned the lights off and I left her in her room..

MORNING
5 AM
KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

I woke up and I felt very weak so as, I felt pain all over my body... I guess, I'm not going to work... I grabbed my phone and I texted Ms. Bella Gomez...

CONVERSATION
Kylie Jane: Good morning ma'am... I'm sorry for texting you this early but have to ask permission... I'm gonna ask if I could take a leave for a week...
Ms. Bella Gomez: Why? Are you okay?
Kylie Jane: I was on my way home last night when I guy hitted my neck and started beating me up... His goal was to kidnap me but my fiancè's man saved me...
Ms. Bella Gomez: Oh! I'm sorry... Well, take your time... You can have a leave like more than a week.. Take care Ms. Kylie...
Kylie Jane: Thanks ma'am...

I closed my phone and placed on my nightstand and I went under the covers... Suddenly, someone came in, in my room and it was Tyler.. He opened the curtains and walked closer to me...

"ARE YOU FEELING BETTER?" Tyler asked worriedly.. He sat on the edge of my bed and he caressed my hair.. I moved closer then I sat down and hugged him tight... I cried on his chest... I was full of fear... I feel like that its going to happen again... He hugged back and he rubbed my back... He laid his head on the top of my head...

"YOUR FINE NOW, DON'T WORRY" He comforted me and he pecked on my forehead...

"LET'S GO DOWN AND LET'S HAVE BREAKFAST" He added as he broke the hug and he pulled me but it ended up, me falling on the floor... I couldn't walk because of the pain on my legs... I also have muscle pain.. Tyler gasped at my sudden fall as he hurriedly helped me and he sat me on the bed...

"C'MON! I'LL CARRY YOU" He said as he pulled me and he carried me into a bridal style... We went to the kitchen and everyone looked shocked at our position.. I think its their first time seing Tyler carry a girl...

"GUYS! SHE COULDN'T WALK.. STOP" Tyler said as everyone continued what their doing.. We walked to the kitchen and had breakfast... While having breakfast, I've observed that Tyler is being caring today... He's feeding me, he's served food for me... After breakfast, Tyler carried me and brought me back to my room...

"CAN YOU STAND UP?" He asked me...

"I THINK SO" I replied...

"CAN YOU TRY?" He asked.. I tried to stand up and walk and I did it... I think my muscles were sore earlier...

"OK THEN, I'LL LEAVE NOW.. TAKE YOUR BATH COZ' WERE GOING SOMEWHERE" He said... I nodded as he left... As soon as he left, I went to my bathroom and got ready... I took my bath, brushed my teeth, did my makeup and I fixed my hair.

My look: