Chapter 11

6 MONTHS LATER

Tyler and I slept in a different hotel room.... The day has come... I'll be Mrs. Kylie Jane F. Lynch.... Today is our wedding... I'm taking my shower right now... After my shower, I brushed my teeth... After that, I went out of my bathroom and my hair and makeup stylist did everything...

My look:

At last, they added the crown and my photoshoot started

At last, they added the crown and my photoshoot started... They took pictures of me with and without my gown... After some minutes, we went down and I went to the car... But when I opened the car door, my tears started building up, I saw my dad and my grandma inside... I wipped my tears and I went in... We hugged and I broke it when I realized that someone was missing...

"DAD, WHERE'S MOM?" I asked him...

"I'LL TELL YOU LATER WHEN ITS TIME TO GIVE A MESSAGE FOR THE BRIDE" He said... We arrived at the church and all of our gowned visitors were walking down the isle... My dad and my grandma went in as well... They closed the church door and they opened my car door... Then I positioned myself inside the church door.. They opened the church door... I walked slowly until I reach my grandma and my dad...

Then I saw Tyler with teary eyes... My grandma and my dad walked me towards Tyler...

"WE HOPE YOU TAKE CARE OF OUR LITTLE PRINCESS" My dad said as my grandma smiled and nodded... Tyler blessed on my grandma's hand as respect... Then the ceremony started...

《TIME SKIP》
《AT THE RECEPTION PLACE》

Tyler was still wearing his tuxedo while they told me to change in a different dress...

I wore this:

We went out and had the party

We went out and had the party... After an hour, it was time to give a message for the groom and bride... Tyler's parents were done so as my grandma... Its now my dad's turn...

"GOOD EVENING, I'M JUNHO FAULKERSON, THE DAD OF KYLIE... KYLIE IS A REALLY GOOD DAUGHTER... HE DID EVERYTHING FOR OUR FAMILY... SHE EVEN WORKED WHEN SHE WAS STUDYING... WHEN HER SISTER WAS SICK, SHE STUDIED IN THE HOSPITAL... SHE TOOK ALL THE FALL FOR HER SISTER... I'M SO PROUD OF HER... BUT THERE'S A SAD STORY THAT SHE NEVER KNEW... SO WE WERE IN US WHEN SHE WAS HERE IN KOREA... HER MOM IS A FILIPINA WOMAN AND BEFORE THE SCENE HAPPENED, SHE WANTED A WEDDING FOR HER DAUGHTER, KYLIE... SHE WANTED IT IN A FILIPINO THEMED... SO WHILE WE WERE IN US, KYLIE'S MOM HAD A CANCER... IT WAS IN THE 4TH STAGE OF CANCER... SHE NEVER WANTED TO TELL KYLIE... KYLIE IS A DOCTOR BUT SHE'S SO BUSY... HER MOM DIDN'T WANT TO DISTURB HER... AND A DAY HAS COME.... *tearing dad* K-KYLIE'S MOM *crying dad* DIED WITH A STAGE 4 CANCER... *everyone gasped* *crying Kylie* *Tyler comforting Kylie* SHE NEVER WANTED TO TELL HER... SHE DIED A WEEK AGO... *hard crying Kylie* *quietly sobbing Kylie* I WANTED TO TELL KYLIE BUT SHE THREATENED ME THAT SHE'LL GIVE UP WHEN I TELL KYLIE... SHE PROMISED KYLIE, THAT SHE'LL BE ESCORTING KYLIE DOWN THE ISLE... BUT SHE DIED... I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER, TYLER.... SHE'S OUR ONLY TREASURE SINCE HER SISTER DIED... *Tyler nodding while hugging Kylie* KYLIE, I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU" He's message ended and he walked towards me... I stood up and walked closer as well..

I cried on my dad's chest.. He kept saying sorry and I kept saying that its okay... My dad keeps tapping my back.. I broke the hug and we went to our seat and sat down...

《1 YEAR LATER》

Tyler and I are in the same house and we had a good relationship... Our honeymoon was done in a fun way... And today, I'm in our bathroom... I'm getting ready but I kept throwing up these days and I get tired easily.. I'm always jealous, tired, I always throw up, I get sleepy easily, I always feel dizzy... I'm getting ready because Tyler and I will go to the doctor... I've resigned on being a doctor because Tyler made me resigned... He said that he'll be the one working...

My look:

I went downstairs and saw Tyler

I went downstairs and saw Tyler... He held my hand and we went to the hospital..

||1 HOUR LATER||

We were inside the ultrasound room after getting our examins done... The doctor checked my stomach and I looked at the monitor... I was shocked even though the doctor wasn't saying anything... I'm having a baby and its a twin....

"TYLER!" I called him... He went closer and held my hand

"WHY?" He asked me... I smiled at him and tears were now streaming down my cheeks...

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!" I said and the doctor was shocked, so as Tyler...

"WOAH! OH MY GOD!! I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He said cheerfully...

"SO FAST MOMMY! HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW IN THAT QUICK?" The doctor asked me in disbelief...

"I'M A FORMER DOCTOR... I'VE BEEN A DOCTOR FOR 7 YEARS... I'VE RESIGNED LAST YEAR.." I said... The doctor nodded and she said her goodbye... Tyler and I hugged each other... We went home and we decided to tell everyone..

"EVERYONE! WE HAVE A VERY GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!" Tyler said as everyone's attention was on us...

"WHAT?" Odeth asked us...

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY AND THEIR TWINS!" I announced happily... Everyone started screaming and clapping... They hugged us and they congratulated us...

<9 MONTHS LATER>
《OPERATING ROOM》
TYLER'S P.O.V

Kylie's giving birth and our twins are in a alternate gender... Its a boy and its a girl... Our baby girl was delivered successfully and safely...Our baby boy is now being delivered.. Kylie has been screaming in pain... After some minutes, pur baby boy was also delivered safely...

Welcome, Taeyang and Taehyung Lynch... They were brought to the nursery room while Kylie was brought to her room... She's now sleeping peacefully.. I'm so proud of my wife... She carried all those pain... I wish I could get all those pain for her...