Chapter 5

After taking my shower, I went out of the bathroom and I decided to go down and help the maids clean... When I arrived downstairs, I saw Oscar... He was looking at me as in straight to my eyes.. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Odeth and Evelyn.... Evelyn was cooking while Odeth was washing the other dishes...

"CAN I HELP?" I asked them and they looked at me and Evelyn spoke.

"NO WE'RE FINE... JUST TAKE YOUR REST..." Evelyn said...

"NO... I WOULD LOVE TO HELP.... I'M REALLY BORED" I answered...

"ARE YOU SURE?" Odeth asked me and I nodded as a yes...

"OKAY... YOU CAN WATER THE PLANTS NEAR THE POOL" Evelyn commanded politely... I smiled and went to the pool area and saw the beautiful flowers... I started watering them when someone called my name...

"KYLIE JANE!!!" I heard a guy shout my name... I looked to the direction of where the voice came from and I saw Oscar... He smiled and ran to me.

"OH...HEY OSCAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"I greeted and asked him....

"I SAW YOU GARDENING.... YOU SHOULD REST... I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU..." He said as he tried to pull the hose from my hands...

"NO ITS FINE... I CAN DO THIS..." I said as I pulled the hose back... We kept pulling the hose when we fell on the grass and he fell on top of me.... We stared at each other until someone pulled his shoulders and punched him hard... I stood up and saw Tyler.... He looked so mad... Real mad... I stopped him and he really stopped he gave me a death glare... Then he spoke

"GO IN THE CELL" He commanded Oscar... I knew what was gonna happen so I spoke....

"NO... ITS MY FAULT NOT HIS... I TOLD HIM THAT I'LL BE THE ONE CLEANING AND NOT HIM.. I TOLD HIM TO REST..."I said and protected him...

"KY-" I cutted Oscar by speaking before he could speak again

"I'LL GO TO THE CELL" I said as I was about to run but Tyler held my wrist and stopped me...

"YOUR NOT OSCAR." He said while his grip started to get tighter... Oscar ran towards the cell and I can't do anything... Tyler looked at me in a very mad way and he spoke..

"GO TO YOUR ROOM... NOW!!" He commanded as he pushed me... I walked towards my room while my head was down low... When I arrived at my room, I sat on my bed.... I'm really nervous.... He might hurt me again... For me, its fine but for Oscar, I don't want him to get hurt.... Its not like, I like him but he's my friend... Suddenly, my door opened and I saw Tyler with a grumpy face... I stood up and bowed to him...

"EXPLAIN"He commanded in a grumpy tone...

"I WAS ASKED TO WATER THE PLANTS BECAUSE I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME SOME CHORES... AND THEN OSCAR TRIED TO HELP BUT IT ENDED UP FALLING ON THE GRASS..." I explained in a nervous and scared tone... His grumpy face faded and he hugged me as my tears fell because of so much nervosity...

"SORRY" He apologized as he caressed my hair... Suddenly, I started to breath in an uneasy way... I couldn't breath... Tyler started to notice...

"ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked me in a worried way...

"I-I C-CAN'T BR-BREATH" I said in an uneasy way... He ran downstairs and came back with a water on his hand... I drank the water and it made me feel better... He rubbed my back and he looked at me with his worried eyes... The water made me feel better... I had to much emotions controlling that's why the passage way of air got blocked... Now that I'm fine, Tyler hugged me and continued rubbing my back...

"ITS OKAY...." He said... He laid me down and covered me with the covers and he let me sleep...

TYLER'S P.O.V

I left her at her room and went to the cell where Oscar was... I did the same to him.... I punished him like what I did to Kylie Jane but I made it even worst... He kept groaning but I told him to stay quiet so Kylie Jane wouldn't know... His tears were falling down but I didn't care... After some minutes of punishing him... I left and told the others to let him stay for days and just give him food...

3 PM
KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

I woke up and stretched... I sat on the edge of my bed and looked through the window... Then I remembered the punishment of Oscar... I quickly ran to the cell and saw him tied up... He was bleeding... I got pissed so I went out to find Tyler.... I heard some gunshots from the basement and I knew that, that was him.. I went there and opened the door with anger... My eyes were about to cry but I held them... Then my tears fell yet I still looked angry..

"WHAT'S WRONG?" He asked me worriedly..

"WHAT'S WRONG? SERIOUSLY?" I asked him in anger...

"I DON'T GET IT.." He said...

"WOW TYLER, WOW!" I said, trying to give him a clue... He got pissed and I noticed that by his look...

"JUST FUCKING GET TO THE POINT" He shouted...

"GET TO THE POINT? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING... YOU DID IT" I said and he got pissed even more and he pointed his gun on me...

"SHOOT ME" I commanded madly... He looked at me for awhile... I shaked him and the gun made a noise... I flinched and my right shoulder feels numb... Tyler looked at my right shoulder with a shocked expressions... I looked at my shoulder and saw blood all over it... I smiled and spoke..

"NICE SHOT..." I said and everything went black...

TYLER'S P.O.V

I accidentally shot Kylie Jane on her shoulder and she fainted after seeing it... I catched her and went to the living room... I saw James on the couch and he stood up and ran to the door and opened it... Everyone was shocked... We went to the hospital where she works and brought her to the ER....  The nurse told us to stay outside... I'm really scared... I don't know why...

BELLA GOMEZ'S P.O.V
(CEO OF KYLIE JANE)
(HER DOCTOR FOR NOW)

Nurse Jamaica called me and told me that Dra. Kylie Jane was at the ER.... I quickly ran to the ER and cured her... After some minutes, she's now fine and luckily the bullet didn't hit her bone... I told her companions that she's fine and she can go home just let her rest.... They thanked me and left...

KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

We went home and our trip was quiet because I ignored Tyler... When we arrived at our house, Evelyn and Odeth hugged me and Evelyn accidentally hitted my wound...

"OUCH" I groaned in pain as they moved back and broke the hug...

"OOPS! SORRY!" Evelyn apologized and I nodded as a yes or okay...

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Both of them asked as I only nodded and they sighed in relief... I smiled and I went to my room and changed my clothes since my clothes right now are filled with blood... I changed my clothes and fixed my hair and changed my makeup...

My looked:

After changing, I went to my room terrace and looked at the view

After changing, I went to my room terrace and looked at the view.... I suddenly remembered my eleder sister, Ate Andrea... My tears fell... I quickly wipped them and went back in...