Chapter 12

《10 YEARS LATER》
KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V
6 AM

I woke up and I quickly went to our bathroom... I took a quick bath and got ready for the day.. Taeyang and Taehyung needs to go to their class... Their now in 5th grade... Their both in the topnatchers.. Taeyang is in Top 1 while Taehyung is in Top 2... They also have their high honors... Taeyang is at 1st while Taehyung is at 2nd...

My look:

I went out and Tyler was still sleeping

I went out and Tyler was still sleeping... I prepared some lunch for my twins and some breakfast for all of us... Then I checked my twins' bag and all their stuff are properly arranged... I went to my twins' room and woke them up.. Their very responsible and they have their discipline...

Taehyung is a real gentleman... He let his sister go first.. After his sister, he went in and took his bath... Taeyang dressed up and I fixed her hair...

Taeyang's look:

She went to her bed and she grabbed her pocket book and she read it

She went to her bed and she grabbed her pocket book and she read it... After some minutes, Taehyung went out of the bathroom and he dressed himself up...

Taehyung's look:

They went downstairs and they sat on their chairs

They went downstairs and they sat on their chairs... I went to our room and went to Tyler... I woke him up and he smiled... Well as usual, we greet each other... He stays at home but he works.. His work is being a mafia... He recieves money everyday... He recieves P50,000.00 a day... I pulled Tyler and he sat on the bed... I kissed him passionately and he laid us back down...

I broke the kiss and I pecked on his forehead, left cheeks, on the top of his nose, right cheeks, chin, and lastly, his lips... I pulled him back and I stood him up.. We walked to the dining area while we were holding each others hand... After some minutes, we had our breakfast done and my twins had been picked up by their school bus... Tyler back hugged me while I was washing the dishes... His head was on my shoulder while his hands were around my waist from behind.. While I was washing the last plate, Tyler started kissing my neck... I've finished the last plate and I faced Tyler... I kissed his lips but suddenly, the doorbell rang... We stopped the kiss and we went to the main door...

I opened the main door and I was shocked.... Tyler's men are back, so as Odeth and Evelyn....

"WE'RE BACK!!!!" They shouted. We walked closer and we made a group hug... After our hug, they went to their room and they got ready for the day...

Tyler and I went to our room... We watched some T.V while cuddling... We also have snacks... We ate them while watching T.V and while cuddling...