Hospitalized

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

Hibari who had went to do his safety rounds around the school was frozen on the spot when he saw the blood covered teenager . " Oi Omnivore ! Are you alive ?! " Hibari ran over to Tsuna as he checked Tsuna's wrist for a sign of beating pulse , thank god it's still there but it wouldn't be long if he didn't do something . 

" A-ah .. Hibari-san .... what.. are you .. doing here ? " Tsuna managed to say as he huffed in exhaustion, " Man , losing blood really hurts .. and tiring .. I'm gonna go take a nap for a sec " Tsuna cracked a smile as he went slowly to close his eyelids .

Hibari was too stunned by his boss' reaction , fished out his phone and called the Vongola Hospital . " I need an ambulance ASAP " the cloud guardian ordered , as he took his sash and tied it around Tsuna's arm that had taken the most impact .

 " Under who's name ? " the nurse replied back , " Hibari Kyoya , the Decimo's Cloud guardian " Hibari replied as he heard the nurse's voice went on panic mode . Yes , he was THAT scary that the whole Vongola staffs trembled by his name . " We'll be using the Medical Helicopter then , may I ask the location , Hibari-sama ? " .

 " Namimori , Namimori Highschool " He replied coldly as he carried the sleeping omnivore up to the rooftop .

Retsu who had thought everything was settled out , went panicking when he heard the rooftop's door being opened , he quickly hid behind the air vents and took a peek . 

He was shell-shocked when he saw the demon prefect , who everyone thought had either no heart or his heart was as cold as the North Pole himself , was carrying Dame-Tsuna , bridal-style on top of that ! Not to mention that his most treasured prefect sash was tainted with blood that tied around the dame's arm . 

He was even more shocked when he saw a friggin jet black helicopter with a golden Vongola emblem imprinted on the sides landed in front of the demon prefect .

       " Holy shit , Hibari's a part of VONGOLA ?! " Retsu thought as an evil plan crept into his mind , he would be terrified by the students in his class if he managed to get the demon prefect to be wrapped around his finger . With that thought , Retsu pulled out his phone and snapped a picture .

 Click! The sound of the shutter shook Retsu as he went hiding when he realized he forgot to put it on silent mode , not to mention that his camera even flashed . He waited for the demon to bite him to death , but surprisingly .. nothing happens . 

The cloud guardian climbed into the helicopter as paramedics crowded the injured brunette .Hibari usually doesn't like crowds , but this time was an exception.

        The moment the helicopter flew to the sky , towards the nearest Vongola Hospital , Hibari made sure that he recognize his next prey's face . If you thought Hibari was heartless , well think again .. Hibari held the brunette omnivore's hand tight .. not wanting to let go , he blamed himself for the incident .