Early Holiday in Venice !

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Irie
- BelXFran
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens, FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

DISCLAIMER THIS IS RATED-R OR MOST LIKELY TO BE PG-18 !! THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SOME PRETTY SENSITIVE THINGS AND VULGAR LANGUAGE ! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL ENJOY IT !!SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT!!!

           The Cloud and Sun pair finally finished their breakfast as Hibari was quick to then drag  the Cavallone boss along with him for their morning shower.

 " Kyouya—" before Dino could mutter another word, his lips were then sealed off by a pair of soft, honey-sweet lips.. although the kiss didn't stop there, as the Cloud slid in his tongue and began pushing his lover against the wall . 

The Sky guardian was quick to react as he too, slid his tongue in and not only did he managed to dominate Kyouya's lips and tongue, he then flipped his position and it was his turn to slam the carnivorous Cloud to the wall. It didn't take him long to unbutton his lover's shirt and leaving love bites all over his nape and collarbone.. " huff.. what's with the sudden.. huff.. invitation ? " Dino smirked over to Hibari, as the Cloud decided to ignore his question and instead nudging the blonde Cavallone face up towards him and whispered erotically in his ears.

" shut up and fuck me.. Dino "

             " I would be glad to " the usually clumsy and reckless Golden Retriever, got his switch flipped as he turned on the warm shower, drenching them both as he could clearly see his lover's adorable erection. 

" Mhmm ! " Hibari let out a moan as Dino traced down his hand into his pants and lightly stroke his throbbing dick, with an amused smirk the Sky guardian got onto his knees and pulled out his lover's cock before licking it's tip and down to the hilt. " Mmhm! D-Dino ! Haa.. It feels good— Ahn ! " as Dino was busy giving his fiance a blow job, he managed to slide in his slender fingers inside Hibari and started to stretch his ass out.

 The Cloud was already wet to begin with, so it was pretty easy to slide in two of his fingers at once as he began searching for Kyouya's prostrate.

            " D-dino.. I'm close—Mmph ! " Dino suddenly shove Hibari's dick down his throat as he began fingering the Cloud's ass rapidly, as if he wanted to let his lover to cum in the first place . " Ahn! Mmphm! Dino.. I'm cumming !— " Hibari let out his lewd moans as he came close to cumming, and released his load inside Dino's warm throat.

 " We haven't been doing it lately, I've gotta say.. that was a pretty thick load of cum " the blondie licked the corner of his lips in satisfactory as he then turn to the main event, seeing his adorable lover cumming euphoric face was the biggest turn on for Dino as he felt his own dick being constrained in his boxers .