The Inheritance Ceremony

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

The Lightning and the Cloud guardians had been asked to be the one in charge for security and protection for the ceremony, of course, the students had been also asked to keep their best attitude and save their worst to themselves. 

The morning was hectic as all the maids, butlers, footmen, chefs .. easily said the entire household including all the famiglias were running all over the entire mansion, the Cloud guardians and the Lightning guardians have arrived earlier than any other guardians as they helped set out the entire grand hall for the ceremony.

" All we have to do now is wait for the main couple " Nono said as he took a quick view of the incredible decorations. The golden Vongola emblem was presented at the heart of the ceremony, there were cages of pigeons prepared by their sides ,  if anyone who isn't familiar with the modernize inheritance ceremony, changed by Yours Truly, Vongola Nono and Vongola Giotto they would probably think of it as a wedding ceremony .

 Both of them wanted the utmost over the top celebration for their one and only grandson, after all he had been through in school, he deserves better appreciation in the family. There were dozens of rows of seats covered with white silk and tied with  golden lush ribbons .

             Soon after , the entire famiglias' guardians crowded the room and took their places , Giotto was especially hyped since he'll be the one handing over the inheritance ring for his beloved Tsunayoshi. The class had been invited to join in the ceremony, but t with one small mistake their heads would fly off their necks .

 They all dressed appropriately according to the strict dress code , presented Dino Cavallone dearest sweetheart, Hibari Kyouya . " Everyone , please be seated as the inheritance ceremony shall begin with the present of Tsuna's guardians , starting with his Right and Left hand man  and Storm and Rain guardians " Nono said as he grinned over towards the mic .

          Tsuna's guardians walked into the room hand in hand with their partners ,The Storm guardian , Gokudera Hayato wearing a white tux with a black undershirt and red tie complimented with his silver colored hair combed back by the help of his lover along with his grenades and other explosives along his waistline , waltz in  arm in arm with the The Rain guardian , Yamamoto Takeshi , wearing a matching white tux , with a jet black undershirt and ocean blue tie his katana was sheathed with a wooden sheath in blue and black and slipped onto his side .

         The Rain guardian grinned over to his lover as they both sat by the front rows along with Nana , Iemitsu, Ipin, Basil and Fuuta . They both sat down proudly as Nono continued " The Mists Guardians " .

With a single cue , Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome walked hand in hand as they held both of their tridents together , Mukuro was wearing a white tux , pitch black undershirt and violet colored tie matching up with Chrome who was wearing a white vest above her black long sleeved undershirt , with white pencil skirt , complimented with her neatly tied hair up into a simple ponytail with pineapple hair pin , carefully picked by Mukuro himself .