Italy in One Two Three

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

      Dino continued to call out the names but Byakuran and Bel was excused since they were Italian from the start . " The last person would be ... Sawada Tsunayoshi " Dino called out as the entire class burst out in laughter . 

" Dino-sensei ! Don't waste your time on someone like him ! He failed all the subjects it would be impossible for him to learn Italian within 15 minutes ! He'll just embarrass himself ! " Retsu called out as Tsuna's face went red due to anger as Byakuran glared murderously towards the guy and Bel had already pointed his knife towards him .

 One swift movement , his head would flew off .

          Reborn had to control himself from giving the kid 50 headshots and destroying the brat's brain . " That's not nice , everyone deserves a chance " Dino scolded when he actually felt like he wanted to run over the boy with his sky box .

  "Lil Bro  .. why did you let them bully you like this ? It's breaking my heart and the whole Famiglia's heart , seeing you like this " Dino commented " I know .. I just.. I don't want grandpa nor Reborn to worry .. I don't want to burden them with my little problems " Tsuna replied which all the students then went gaping after heard his reply which was as fluent as an Italian man himself .

          " You are not burdening anybody , you need to rely on your famiglias more , even Reborn couldn't help but wanting to follow you to school " Dino said patting Tsuna on the back " You better be grateful that I didn't, or not all of these brats would be reduced to dead corpse " Reborn spoke up , lifting his fedora a little .

 The Italian conversation was then took over by Reborn who then changed language onto French " Tsuna , I love you .. I would love if you could rely on me more , I want to protect you with my life if I had to .. I love you more than anything , you know that ? " Reborn said walking closer to the brunette.

            The class was rather shocked by the sudden change of language , and so does Dino , Byakuran and Bel who had no idea what they're talking about . 

" I do .. and I love you too .. but I'm really sorry that I didn't get to eat your bentou that you made for me this morning " Tsuna said as tears started swelling once more . 

The most shocking thing occurred when Reborn suddenly pull in Tsuna for a hug "Don't cry , my love .. it hurts me more seeing you cry , I'll make sure you have a leisure holiday in Italy , I won't let these f*ckers bother you " Reborn said as Tsuna nodded in approval .

            " Well , we better stop , all of them are acting like a Venus flytrap " Reborn said , speaking back in Italian before ruffling Tsuna's hair and went back to where he stood .