Cuddles and Fluff

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
-------------------------------START---------.       

         The moment Tsuna took his first step on the first floor , Reborn instantly scoop him up on a bridal-lift and went into Tsuna's private room . 

" I don't think those guys would last long " Dino sweat dropped as Hibari agreed silently .  Byakuran and Bel went to the floor's main bar and started filling up their stomach with various snacks .

 In the meantime , Tsuna was squealing and squirming uncontrollably, screaming for Reborn to put him back on the ground . " REBORNNNN LET ME GOOO~~ " He squirmed , playfully punching Reborn's broad chest , which Reborn replied with a playful throw on the huge king sized bed .

           " Seriously , you made me scared seeing you like that " Tsuna pouted as he rolled around the bed , Reborn took off his suit , loosened up his tie and placed his black fedora on a hat stand as he joined the brunette on the bed , Reborn spooned him over and cuddled the small brunette comfortably, nuzzling his face into his fluffy hair . 

" Hahahahah ! That tickles ! " Tsuna squirmed leaning closer towards his lover . " I want to stay like this all day " Reborn commented , hugging the teen lovingly . 

" Me too.. It's been a while since we've actually got to be so relaxed on a trip " Tsuna replied as he slowly closes his eyelids and drifted to sleep along with the dangerous hitman.

             Meanwhile at the ground floor , "What the hell is up with that man ? Why did he care so much about that Dame ?! " Azusa snapped , slamming her fist onto the arm rest . 

" Yeah ! I understand if that demon prefect were allowed to go to the forbidden floor , but him ?! Eurghh I wonder what spell did he used on Reborn-san ?" Kirie groaned , shivering from the goosebumps that Reborn emits . The trio continued to grumbled about how Reborn is being unfair and such . 

When the stewards and stewardesses alerted them about their light supper , all of them went quite and after that , they were out like light

            The flight had rolled in the next day , as the students got their breakfast and went for showers at the back of the plane. 

Whilst on the forbidden floor , Tsuna had just woken up from his slumber as Reborn showered him with kisses . " You're so sweet in the morning " Tsuna giggled as Reborn smiled " Only for and to you , my love " He said as Tsuna's face flushed red .

 " Come on , the flight wouldn't be too long .. let's go take a bath " With that said , Reborn picked Tsuna up and brought him into the private bathroom , fully equipped with toiletries, showers and bath tub .

         " Let's take a bath together~~ " Reborn cooed as he continued to swarm Tsuna with butterfly kisses. " Hahahahahha ! Okay!okay! Just turn around for a sec , I'll get in first " Tsuna giggled , pushing the hitman facing the door instead of him .