Leisure in Venice !

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Irie
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens, FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

The pair took the Vongola Cloud Division Private Jet and flew across to country to Venice .. the Cloud decided to take a short nap along the way as he leaned his head over his partner's shoulder.. although it felt a little uncomfortable since Dino was a bit too tall for him to place his head-on.

 The Cavallone Boss seemed to figure out the discomfort as he softly pulled the tired out Hibari onto his lap, gently patting his head. The Cloud blushes from the warmth but decided to follow his lover's flow and took his nap... Meanwhile Dino... 

" OH, MY LORD... HES SO ADORABLE WHEN HE SLEEPS, HOW CAN HE BE SO BEAUTIFUL?! LOOK AT HIS DOLL-LIKE FACE AND SOFT CHEEKS .. HIS HAIR IS SO SMOOTH I WISH I COULD PAT HIS HEAD FOR ETERNITY " The blonde thought to himself as he stared at his sleeping beauty lovingly.

          One of the stewardesses approached Dino hesitantly as she tried to strike up a conversation.. although before she could even walk any closer within 3 meters from the pair... the Cloud's eyes shot wide and glared murderously towards the girl. The poor stewardess was so scared, she froze in place .. thank god one of her co-workers noticed her and dragged her off as she repeatedly apologized towards the couple.

 " We sincerely apologize, Hibari-sama! She just started her job today! I promise it won't happen again! " One of the senior stewardesses came over to the now annoyed Cloud who looked like he was going to annihilate the entire flight crew.

 " Hn.. next time don't put her on my flights " Hibari grunted as he went back to lay his head on Dino's lap.

          " Y-yes! Of-course! May I also offer you a pillow and a blanket for your nap? " She bowed slightly as Hibari barely glance over to her " Just the blanket ". 

With that said, the stewardess scurried over and took out the Cloud's favorite brand of soft blanket that he usually uses for his short naps during flights. The lady then passed over to blanket to Hibari who gently tucked in his lover to sleep. " Don't forget to wake me up when we arrived " the raven-haired man muttered, loud enough for Dino to hear as the Golden retriever chuckled over his adorable behavior. Whilst at the backside of the jet, the trainee was scolded thoroughly by her seniors ..

 " What were you thinking ?! " One of them scolded, her voice was still quivering in fear from facing the pissed off Cloud Guardian. " Rule no.26! NEVER ..bother Hibari-sama's nap! Rule no.57! NEVER approach Hibari-sama's fiancé without his approval! Most importantly... RULE NO.1! STAY AWAY FROM HIBARI-SAMA UNLESS HE CALLS FOR YOU "

          " You're lucky enough Hibari-sama's fiance is with him today.. or else you would've been ' bitten to death ' " One of the stewardesses sighed in relief as the trainee apologized to her seniors for her misbehaving and was then forced to stay in her seat for the rest of the flight.