Breaking Hearts

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

He couldn't believe it .. it had only been a few minutes since he last spoke to him ... it had only been a few hours when he had been asleep within his arms .. and it had only been a few minutes .. before he was breathing properly .

 Gokudera was rushed to the hospital by Yamamoto himself as the Vongola Private Hospital declared a state of emergency by calling out the entire famiglia's Sun guardians to help stabilize the critical Storm . The moment he arrived , the nurses were already prepared to move his fiancé into the surgical theater .. with a concerned look on his face , Yamamoto gently placed Gokudera onto the hospital bed.

Uri was clinging onto him till the very end before turning herself into her boxed weapon form .

" What's his status ? " the former Lightning Arcobaleno asked as one of the nurses showed him the analysis. " Seems like there's a back bone fracture and a major concussion from the impact .. it's safe to say that maybe the patient would have blood clogged in his brain— " before the nurse could finish , one of her colleagues cut her off .

 DOCTOR ! WE NEED MORE BLOOD ! THE PATIENT WONT LAST ANY LONGER ! " One of the nurses shouted across the hall as Verde himself conducted the surgery .. " BRING FIVE MORE PINTS ! " Verde ordered as the nurses rushed into work .

" Keep the patient's fiancé outside , I can't have anyone bothering the surgery ! " Verde continued as he continued to perform a blood transfusion .

" DOCTOR ! WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH BLOOD PACKS FOR THE SURGERY ! " One of the nurses rushed into the surgical theater with only 2 packs of the needed blood . " WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?! CHECK THE BLOOD BANK ! " Verde ordered as another nurse came rushing in , panting for air . " IVE ALREADY CHECKED THE BLOOD BANK THRICE ! " One of the nurses announced . 

" WHAT ABOUT THE DISCLOSED BLOOD BANK ?! THE EMERGENCY BLOOD BANK ?! " . " NONE DOCTOR ! WE'VE ALREADY CHECKED THEM ! " The nurses continued , " WELL FIND SOMEONE THAT MATCHES HIS BLOOD TYPE THEN !FOR NOW WE'LL HAVE TO FOCUS ON STABILIZING THE PATIENT FIRST ! " The former Arcobaleno ordered as the two nurses rushed out to find a matching blood for the patient .

" Excuse me sir , you need to leave the surgical theater ! The doctor needs to focus ! " One of the nurses ushered and escorted Yamamoto out of the chaotic room before he managed to stand his ground " WAIT! MY BLOOD MATCHES WITH HIM ! LET ME BE THE DONOR ! " The Rain managed as the two nurses' eyes widened . 

" Perfect ! Let's go ! We don't have much time ! " the two nurses exclaimed with a relieved sigh . Yamamoto was then rushed into a room and was prepared for the blood transfusion. " I need you to calm your muscles.. " a nurse named Stacia , said calmly when she noticed how tense the Rain guardian was as she was busy cleaning the needle .