The Suns Payback

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————

      If you wondered ' what about Tsuna's classmates ? Tsuna is having his date with Reborn , Gokudera is celebrating his anniversary with Yamamoto , Hibari went back with Dino , what about the remaining guardians ? What happened to the REVENGE ?! ' . I thought it would be nice to have a little light hearted chapter along the way  .

 ANYWAY , Here's what happened after the Mists had literally kicked the Decimo's classmates right out the mansion and straight towards the flaming Sun guardians , which consists of , Sasagawa Ryohei , Decimo's Sun guardian , Daisy , bearer of Sun Mare ring ( YUP , THE SIX FUNERAL WRATHS ARE BACKKK ) , Lussuria , Varia's Sun guardian , Shoichi Irie , bearer of the fake Sun Mare ring , Knuckle , Primo's Sun guardian . ( Reborn told them to save his part too ) .

        If you guys were busy asking ' why did Shimon aren't a part of this ? Or why did the Real and Fake Six Funerals Wraths came back ? ' .

 The Real Six Funeral Wraths went to Rome for some sight seeing after they got released to the real world and forgot how to use phones , so Nono had to sent a platoon of Vongola bodyguards all over Rome to search for them . 

While the Fake Six Funeral Wraths had actually forgot they were one of Vongola's alliance team , so as you can tell .. they're late in flight , if it wasn't for Aria who had to call Gamma when she realized his team wasn't there on the first day .

       As for Shimon ? Enma is actually a super kind hearted person and even though his guardians wanted revenge for his stead , for all the times their boss had been bullied , Enma had miraculously convinced them that they would have their revenge later ( by that the guardians expected as soon as after Tsuna's inheritance ceremony ) . 

So yeah , right after all the Six Funeral Wraths had arrived at the Vongola Main Mansion , they had to face Nono and Giotto's wraths first for their delay . " TSUNAYOSHI IS THE ULTIMATE PRIORITY " As both of them would describe it .

So yeah , HERE WE GO ! Rewind to Revenge of the Mists aftermath ." I like being the bad guy ! " Fran giggled as he then pushed them all with pure force as they screamed once more . After what it seems like an eternity , the illusion stopped , "kufufufu Our time is up , It's time for you guys to move to the other checkpoint!" Mukuro suggested as the ground went solid and a huge boulder came rolling in , again the students screamed their heads off as they ran for their lives . 

The moment they saw a dead end , almost each and everyone of them prayed for their safety. Alas , the illusion melted away leaving the students taking their precious breaths from the crazy adrenalines .

The moment the students opened their eyes , they realized they were in a huge football field , accompanied with Sasagawa Ryohei and four unknown people , along with ... a flaming LION .. " NATSU ! LET THEM RUN TO THE EXTREME !! " screamed the 10th Generation Sun guardian .