Storm After The Rain

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

       After lunch , the Storm guardians were ushered to their revenge spot . Feeling worried over his Rain lover , Gokudera ran over to him once all the students and the other Storm guardians had gone  , giving him a kiss on his lips , he whispered " I hope it will last till the end of today " The Storm smiled as the Rain got all teary eyed over his lover .

 " I'll come to pick you up once it's over , okay ? " Yamamoto said as the octopus nodded and scurried off , following the other Storms . " You really love him don't ya , kora ? " Colonnello asked as he rested his arm on Yamamoto's shoulder .

 " Yeah .. wait , aren't you supposed to be on your way to the beach ? " He asked as the Rain Arcobaleno smiled , " Just waiting for my daughter to fetch her candies " After that , the said girl came running in with a bag filled with candies " DADDY COME ON LET'S GOOOO THE BEACH IS WAITING FOR MEEEE " Bluebell whined , pulling her dad's arm in the process .

         " Welp , make sure you marry him if you really don't want him to leave your side , kora " Colonnello advised before joining in his daughter to their car . Yamamoto bid them farewell as he went to his room in the mansion , laying on the bed .. thinking about what the blonde Arcobaleno had said before shutting his eyes closed and going for a quick nap .

 Meanwhile , on the Storm side ..." Can we just kill them off and go home ? " Rasiel whined when he had to miss his live favorite youtuber's livestream that is going on at the very moment .

 " Shishishishi , you're thinking the same thing as me brother .. Let's butcher their heads off and go home , how's that sound everyone ? " Bel asked as he flings his knives dangerously .

           " I knew this is going to happen between you guys , but as much as I agree .. I don't think Tsuna would appreciate us killing his classmates and signing dozens of ' accidental events ' paperworks " Fon said calmly as he sighed at the thought of an upset Tsunayoshi . 

" I guess , we'll just have to do this as careful as possible then .. since blood stains are hard to clean " Gokudera said as he loaded up his dynamites . " We're always careful .. aren't we ? " G said as he looked at the guardians faces . Of course , Zakuro has the most obvious ' NOPE ' plastered on his face .

           " Let's get this over with " Gokudera said , leading them into the torturing chamber . The moment they entered , they had expect the unexpected. Which was .." YAMAMOTO-SAMA ASKED AZUSA OUT ?! " . 

The entire Storm guardians looked over to the said man's lover as his face were as calm as ever . Which means he's horribly PISSED OFF by them but of course , he didn't show it since he know that sooner or later he would have his sweet revenge on these bastards.