Love Is In The Air

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID , EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————

" We're here .. " Reborn said slowing down his car as Tsuna took a 360 degree view . " Where are we ? " He asked looking over to the beautiful monuments and classic cafes . " Palermo , far enough from the mansion to let you have a relaxing date " Reborn smiled , he took a few corners and finally settled down in front of a small vintage looking cafe .

 " Come on , I heard this cafe has the best cheesecake in town " Reborn said , opening his lover's door as he escorted him into the cafe as the waiters greeted them happily .

         " This is very wonderful " Tsuna smiled , intertwining his hands together with Reborn . They both ordered the shop's best cheesecakes and a cup of iced caramel latte for Tsuna while Reborn ordered a cup of double shot espresso. 

Reborn stared lovingly as Tsuna devoured the cake while giving him occasional bites . " It feels like we're married already " Tsuna giggled as he took a spoonful of cheesecake and fed it to his beloved . " I wish we were tho " Reborn smiled meekly as he pinched the Tuna-Fish's chubby cheeks.

        " Ow..  Ow!  Hey,  that hurts!  " The small brunette complained as he rubbed his currently red cheeks.  " Sorry, you looked so cute eating the cakes that I couldn't stop myself from pinching you " Reborn chuckled as he kissed Tsuna's red cheeks repeatedly . 

" S-Stop it ! Hahahahahahah.. ICANTBREATHE !! " Tsuna giggled as he playfully slapped the hitman on his chest. The couple continued their jokes and giggles and ignored when they noticed some people staring .

 As Tsuna continued to take a few sips on his iced latte , the both of them were greeted by two beautiful Italian woman .

        " Ciao ! Are you guys having tea time together ? " One of the girls with a rainbow colored hair asked  as Tsuna kindly replied with " Yes , we're just arrived here and enjoying the beautiful scenery of this town " Tsuna said , smiling sweetly over to the girls .

  " Great ! Can we sit together with you ? " Another girl with a platinum blonde hair asked , taking a few occasions glances towards the Tuna Fish . 

" As much as my boyfriend would want it , no thanks .. we're on our date right now and of course, we wouldn't want anyone to get in between our date " Reborn snapped , glaring slightly at the both of them .

          With that being said , Reborn stood up while holding a careful grip on Tsunayoshi's wrist as they both walked out of the cafe " Sorry ! " Tsuna managed before exiting the cafe , as both girls blushed madly at the sweet couple . 

" What was that for ? " Tsuna asked as he stopped within his track " Tsuna , I would really appreciate it if it would be just the two of us on this date .. I mean , It's our first date in who knows how many days I've been separated from you " Reborn said , holding his lover's hand tightly, afraid of letting him go .