The Rain's Rage

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

Due to the high concentration of Killing Intent and bloodlust , it had actually managed to grab the attention of the entire guardians who were in the area . " Tsuna..? " Reborn muttered under his breath as he glanced towards the surgical theater's doors .

 " Who is releasing the bloodlust ..? " Dino questioned as he felt goosebumps all over his body . " Everyone .. please concentrate.. we have a guardian to save " Verde ordered when he noticed the uneasiness amongst the Sun guardians , of course he too could sense the intense bloodlust and Killing Intent that was released. 

The Sun guardians continued to release their Sun flames in order to stabilize the critical Storm as Verde proceed to fix Gokudera's clogged blood vessels .. " Reborn ... you need to calm him down .. or else the flames wouldn't be strong enough to stabilize Gokudera " the former Lightning Arcobaleno ordered as Reborn immediately rushed out .

         " By you mean...' calm him down ' ... don't tell me that's.. " The Cavallone's words trailed off as Verde slowly nodded " Tsunayoshi ? Yes " . Tsuna's sharp gaze pierced through the imposter's " You're the person who's responsible for Gokudera ? " Tsuna asked calmly before the man who seemed to be in his mid 30's laughed in joy

  " That hopeless Storm guardian of yours ?! Of course ! We , the Merda famiglia took credit in installing and creating miniature bombs ! They may be small .. but they're powerful enough to blow up a car's engine... to look like an accident " The man chuckled in amusement the moment he saw how infuriated Tsunayoshi was .

         " You son of a b—-" before the brunette could finish his words , a certain hitman called out to him " TSUNAYOSHI ! " In an instant , Reborn rushed up to him and held him close .

 " LET ME GO ! HE HURT MY GUARDIANS ! HE HURT MY FAMILY ! HOW DARE HE ?! I WANT TO SHOW HIM THE REAL HELL ! LET ME GO !! " Tsuna struggled vigorously under his spouse's immense strength , trying to pry away his huge arms from him . 

" I know... I know... but don't you think there's someone else who deserve to show him that ? " Reborn whispered calmly as Tsuna immediately glanced towards Yamamoto's room . It was nonetheless the Rain guardian himself , within a swift , his Rain sparrow carried his ocean blue sheathed katana straight into his hands .

" HAHAHAHHA THIS IS PERFECT ! NOT ONLY DO I HAVE THE TENTH VONGOLA HEIR BUT ALSO HIS HUSBAND AND HIS RAIN GUARDIAN ! HAHHAAHHAHAHA !...This will be an easy kill ... " He laughed in confidence as he pulled out his miniature bombs.. 

" Tsuna... may I have your permission to kill him ? " Yamamoto glanced towards his boss as Tsuna finally calms down and nodded " With pleasure .. show him the REAL side of Vongola " The brunette smirked as Reborn took him away somewhere safe to keep him away from accidentally blowing the entire hospital .