Punishment Time

The pairing would be :
-Reborn X Tsuna
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Dino X Hibari
-Ryohei X Hana
-Mukuro X Chrome
-Xanxus X Squalo
- Byakuran X Marshmallows ( IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO XDDDD )
- Bel X Narcissism
- Fran X Sarcasm
- Mammon X Money
-Colonello X Lal Mirch

And you'll meet other ships as well but I will surely inform you when that happens , FOR NOW, YOU MAY ENJOY

BTW I DONT OWN KHR OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC
IF I DID, EVERYONE WOULD HIGHLY BE GAY NOT JUST HAPPY BUT LGBT TOO 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

Italics Bold - Italian
Normal - Japanese
Normal Italics - Thought
Underlined - other languages ( cos why not ? )
———————————————————————————————START—————————.

DISCLAIMER THIS IS RATED-R OR MOST LIKELY TO BE PG-18 !! THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SOME PRETTY SENSITIVE THINGS BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD STILL ENJOY IT ! SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT!!!

           " Please don't cry.. It hurts me when you do .. I'm really sorry about the mission.. but I just couldn't let it go... I love you.." Yamamoto spoke softly as he wiped down the tears across his lover's soft and rosy cheeks . " Comfort me , idiot baseball " Gokudera managed to crack a smile as he pulled in for a kiss, which the Rain gladly accepts as their lips locked onto each other's like a perfect match, It didn't took long for Yamamoto to slid in his tongue and started to french kiss his adorable lover which caught the silver-head off guard as he let out a moan..

 the Rain's hands started fumbling through Gokudera's suit and started caressing against his perked up nipples that were obviously turned on by the passionate kiss . " W-wait, Takeshi ! " Gokudera managed to gasp between the kiss as the Rain guardian stopped obediently.

 " This will be your punishment.. you can't have sex with me until we get home.., and you won't be allowed to touch me or yourself .."

With that said, Gokudera strapped his lover to his driver seat as he then stripped off his tux and undershirt before strapping himself in, basically topless.. the air-conditioning in the car was so cold that his nipples went red and perked up as he slightly shivered,

 " It's about time for me to warm myself up.. " He said seductively as he was quick to put in three fingers into his mouth, coating them in his saliva and made their way to his ass.

 " Ahn! Mmhm ! " he moaned as he fingered himself and kept pressing his favorite spot " Mmmhm ! It feels so..good.. ahn! " with his free hand, he then cupped it against his nipple and started playing with them, pulling them roughly and moaning louder..

 Yamamoto who was indeed, turned on immediately pressed in the gas and made his way back home as fast as possible, trying his best on restraining himself from pinning Gokudera underneath him and plough his ass wet from his semen.

As time passed by, the temptation grew as the now intoxicated by lust Gokudera Hayato is spreading his ass and unbuckling Yamamoto's belt, unzipping his bulging trouser . " Mmmhm ! I need you, Takeshi.. I can't cum by myself anymore ...ahn ! My precum is leaking .. " the silver head moaned once more before pulling his face closer to the Rain's crotch.. pulling down his underwear, revealing the full-sized massive cock.. it didn't took long before he decided to start sucking Yamamoto off . 

" Sorry, Hayato.. " the Rain guardian swiftly pulled over next to a secluded forest as he let his lover do his job . " Mhmm ! Why did you pull over ? " Gokudera asked, a bit angry towards his disobeying fiancé .. " Wouldn't want to get us in a car accident " the carefree guardian let out a soft smile as it only turns on the Storm guardian even more .