Valentine Special CHAPTER !

HEY MY PRECIOUS VALENTINES ! THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE VALENTINE SPECIAL CHAPTER !! SINCE THE FIRST PART IS FILLED WITH SLIGHTLY SMUTTY CONTENT ... I SHALL NOW PRESENT YALLS WITH THE WHOLESOME AND FLUFFY PART OF THE VALENTINE SPECIAL !!! REMINDER ! THIS IS A CHAPTER DEDICATED FOR THE BYAKURANXIRIE PAIRING AND THE MUKUROXTSUNAXHIBARI THREESOME !!

The Valentine morning started pretty simple for the fake Mare ring's Sun , Shoichi Irie as it had been the same for all these years .. the usual time he woke up , headed straight into the showers , breakfast .. everything was pretty much the same .. except, he was actually planning something that isn't what he used to do .. or more like .. what he isn't used to feel . 

Just until recently .. he noticed something weird about himself...his breath would fasten , his face would flushes and his heart would beat at an unusual speed...but it will only occur when he's nearby Byakuran-san .. he tried consulting a few Vongola professional doctors .. but even they couldn't pinpoint what sort of illness he was experiencing.

          " Maybe Byakuran-san is capable of using his Mare ring for this type of things ? If that's the case ... the best way to avoid feeling like this is AVOID HIM ! " Irie muttered to himself as he got ready for work and headed straight towards the main Vongola mansion .. as he was walking himself to the east wing, where the Millefiore guardians' temporary office is located. 

( they're real headquarters and office are located in New Rome however they were requested to help out with some paperworks , ever since Reborn and Tsuna's wedding .. there had been numerous assassination attempts towards the tenth Vongola and world's greatest hitman and most of the guardians are off on their mission to annihilate those sort of pests which leads to the guardians having to deal with their paperworks ).

         Along the way , he had somehow managed to bump into the reason of his illness.. Byakuran Gesso himself .

 " Ah ! Irie-chan ! You're going to ruin your cute face if you keep on scowling at me first thing in the morning !" the white haired mafia greeted as his hands were occupied with bags of marshmallows . " I would much rather prefer if you say that to a woman instead of me .. "  the Sun bearer claimed as he glared slightly over to his boss before suddenly running away at full speed, straight into the Millefiore's office . 

" Ehhhh... what did I do ? " The Millefiore Sky wondered as he watched Irie dashing off . The moment the red hair got into the office , he was dripped in sweat as he slowly slumped into his seat . " I don't think you're supposed to exercise in a work attire ... " Daisy stated as he munched into his morning waffle, " Wasn't really planning to.. " Irie huffed as he desperately gasped for more oxygen .

          " Irie-kun, what's wrong ? " Bluebell came over to his side as she offered him a caramel candy, which he kindly accepted. " Nothing.. I just avoided Byakuran-san ... " The fake Sun guardian sighed heavily as he wondered what's wrong with him. " EHHHHHHHHHHH ?! " the entire room shrieked, as they all stared at him in disbelief .. 

" You avoided Byakuran-sama ?! " the blue haired girl asked , as the other guardians seemed to be interested in the topic as well and thus leaning over to his side as well . " It's not like I can help it ! I mean , wouldn't you guys want to avoid your reason of illness as well ?! " the red hair defended as the entire room tilted their heads in confusion . 

" Byakuran-san is spreading illness ? " Torikabuto questioned as he started checking onto his own body temperature , " But Irie-kun, aren't you the Sun guardian ? It's basically almost impossible if you got sick from an illness " Genkishi stated as he took a sip of his morning coffee .

" Right ?! But the thing is .. whenever I see or think about Byakuran-san .. my face started burning, my heart would beat a lot faster than usual .. and somehow I feel.. nervous ? " Irie explained as he held out another defeated sigh . " HE'S IN LOVE WITH BYAKURAN-SAN ?! AND HE DOESNT EVEN REALIZE IT ! " The entire room thought in unison as they exchanged worried glances with each other .