Chapter 4//Tally mark

Calum's P.O.V

I laid back on the hotel bed with a sigh, scrolling on Twitter to pass the time since the boys and Mena went to the pool.

I felt a little betrayed at the news of Michael having a sister, but to be completely honest I had to leave before my boner got any bigger.

To me she didn't look like Michael as much as the other two say she does.

Michael texted me last night saying how sorry he was and I never texted back. So Luke will probably talk to me about it again today.

A sudden light knocking on my door filled the room. Which was weird because I gave Luke the key before he left. When the knocking continued I got up and walked slowly to the door.

"Calum? You in there?" Mena's voice asked faintly making me stop.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly hoping she would go away so I wouldn't have to talk to her with a risk of another boner.

"To talk. Now open the door." She ordered making me smile at her sassy tone that I loved.

I swung open the door, Mena standing in the door with a Misfits shirt that was a little to big for her covering her swimsuit. She must've been headed down to the pool with the boys since she had a towel slung over her shoulder.

Instead of telling her to come in I just turned around and laid back on my bed with my phone to distract me from staring at her amazing body.

Mena closed the door behind her and sat on Luke's bed facing me, watching my every move.

"Seriously? I can see you side-eyeing me. Will you just fucking look at me?" Mena rolled her eyes.

I huffed and put my phone on the pillow, sitting up to face her, giving her my best fake smile.

"Look, Michael feels terrible about this whole thing but he gave you a sincere apology. Luke and Ashton understood and forgave him, so why can't you?" She asked folding her arms.

Ignoring the question, I started staring at her sleeve of tattoos when I saw one that looked familiar.

The 5SOS tally mark, on her upper left arm surrounded by inked ivy leading down to roses that had thorns dripping blood.

"Why do you have our tally mark on your arm? I thought you didn't know about our band until a couple days ago." I asked.

Mena unfolded her arms and examined the tally mark with a faint smile. God she was beautiful, but if Michael ever heard me say that he would kill me.

"Michael and I used to be really close," She said looking up at me, pain flashed in her gorgeous eyes.

She continued,"He told me about his dreams of being in a band. At first I thought he was joking until he started to learn how to play the guitar. So I asked him if he had a name he told me 5 seconds of summer and showed me his idea for a symbol...the tally."

I got off the bed and sat next to her looking closer at her tattoos. Then on her right forearm was a quote.

Our passion is our strength -Billie Joe Armstrong

"You like Green Day?" I asked getting excited. If she liked Green Day I would have to marry her.

"Uh, yeah who doesn't?" She smiled and laughed making me melt.

Then there was an awkward silence until she stood up. "So you wanna come swimming with us?"

I stood up and our faces were so close her nose grazed against mine. Her eyes went wide and she started blushing so she looked down at the floor.

"Yeah I'll go with." I said and went to go change.

When we walked down to the pool I realized how familiar the Misfits shirt she was wearing looked. I knew it wasn't hers or Michael's and wanted to know I had to kill first.

"Who's shirt is that?" I asked.

"Um," she looked down then over at me,"Ashton's. I didnt want to get any of my new clothes wet or dirty so he let me wear his as a cover up."

I clenched my jaw and looked down hoping she couldnt see my jealousy.

"Oh.." Of course Ashton would give her his shirt. What a fucking gentleman.

========//Mena's P.O.V//========

We got down to the pool and I took off Ashton's shirt, earning all eyes on me.

"Keep you eyes in your heads, boys." Michael warned and the boys quickly turned away.

Calum cannon balled in, splashing me which made me laugh so I jumped in after him splashing everyone.

After of while of splashing eachother, we started doing chicken fights and soon Ashton got tired of having Luke as a partner and offered to be mine.

"Mena, you wanna be my partner this time?" He asked with a shy smile.

I nodded and got on top of his shoulders while Luke got on Calum's. Calum glared at Ashton then looked up at me with a smirk followed by a wink...

"I'll make a deal with you, Irwin." Calum looked up at me again with the same smirk.

Oh shit.

"Go on."

"If I win she shares a room with me for the rest of the tour and the same for you if you win." Calum stated.

Ashton grinned up at me and I blushed. Were they seriously going to do this?

"Um, hell no!" Michael intervened making breath a sigh of a relief. "First of all, that's my sister. Second of all, that's my sister. Michael rubbed his chin trying to look deep in thought. "Oh yeah and that's my fucking sister. You're acting like 12 year olds!"

"C'mon Mikey, we're just having fun." Calum laughed and I smiled faintly.

"Yeah, don't be a dick." Ashton giggled.

"Why don't you let Mena decide whether or not she wants to stay in a room with either of you losers." Luke suggested looking around for our reactions.

I mean why not? It would definitely make things interesting, but Michael would be so pissed if I agreed. Oh, what the hell.

"Let's do it." I agreed receiving a dirty look from Michael.

Both Ashton and Calum cheered while Luke readied himself for our fight.

"Ready...set...go!" Calum yelled, stepping forward so me and Luke interlocked our fingers pushing against eachother. I wasn't gonna lie Luke was pretty strong for a scronny kid.

Soon Luke's arms grew tired and Calum could tell. So he quickly took a hand off Luke's leg and pushed Ashton, catching him off guard. Ash lost his balance falling back into the water, taking me with him.

When we resurfaced Calum dunked Luke off his shoulders, rejoicing. Michael just shook his head getting out of pool looking super pissed.

"What the hell ,Calum?!" I shouted crossing my arms. "You can't do that!"

Calum just smirked, "I just did. See you in my room later."

Then he got out, grabbed his towel, and walked out with Luke to order pizza for us later.

I was really hoping Ashton would win so I could get some alone time with him. I've been wanting to talk with him ever since we met.

Suddenly someone behind me out a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly ready to hit the person for touching me, but immediately put my hand down when I saw it was Ashton.

"Meet me down her at around 1 am. Make sure Cal is asleep." He said quietly so Michael couldnt hear. Then he grabbed his towel and walked back to his room.

All of this while Michael stared me down. I was definitely in for it now....