Chapter 17//Big decisions and big mistakes

Ashton's P.O.V

After Mena and I's kiss last night, we went to dinner with everyone then retreated back to the hotel.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the shower running and no Mena on the other side of the bed. But there was only one thing that was on my mind. Mena. She was my everything I could want, she makes me laugh when nobody else can, even after almost a year of being with her she still gives me the butterflies when she gets close to me, and I feel more comfortable with her than with any other girl I have dated. That's when I realized...shes the one.

"What are you smilin' about?" Mena giggled throwing her pajamas on the bed, grabbing her other clothes from her suitcase since she was still in a towel. "Thinkin'about me naked?" She asked with a smirk.

I laughed. "Always."

She chuckled sitting on the end of the bed as I smacked her with my pillow.

Mena turned her head to me with a shocked expression. "What the hell?"

I smirked as she crawled up next me to grab a pillow, swinging it so it hit my bare stomach since I was still in my boxers. Then she stood up on the bed as we continued to hitting eachother with the pillows. Mena fell back  next to me almost crying from laughing so hard.

When we finally calmed down she turned on her side and locked eyes with me then started to bust up laughing again. So I took a picture of her mid-laugh.

"Why did you take a picture you jerk!" She giggled and smacked my arm.

I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption;

My beautiful nerd @Mena_cliff95, love ya❤😋

Mena grabbed my phone setting it down on the bed with a grin. In response I rolled on top of her pressing my lips against her plump ones, the ones I loved to kiss all the time.

As I went to take her towel off, the hotel door clicked open and Michael sauntered in. I quickly rolled off of Mean.

"Woah guys!!" Michael covered his eyes and I chuckled as Menas cheek grew pink.

"What the hell Mike?! How did you even get in here?" Mena asked as I pulled on a shirt.

"Mena left your guys'extra key in our room." He answered.

Mena huffed past Michael and back into the bathroom with her clothes.

"Well you should learn to knock next time." I sighed and Michael uncovered his eyes.

"Whatever. We're going to lunch then Crys and I are going to dinner tonight at that fancy place downtown. She wanted to know if you guys would come with us on like a double date." Mike asked as I put on my ripped skinny jeans.

"Mena you wanna go to dinner with Mike and Crys later?" I yelled to her through the bathroom door.

"Yeah sure."

I nodded to Mike. "We'll be there."

Mena opened the bathroom door and smiled at Michael. "So how are you and Crys relationship wise?" She smirked.

Michael smiled the way I smile whenever someone mentions Mena. "I..I think shes the one."

Mena giggled and punched his arm. "Yes! Michael Gordan Clifford, marry that damn girl!"

I laughed and shook my head. "She's perfect for you mate."

Michael ran a hand through his hair. "What about you two hmm? I'm assuming good, since you two were about to make babies when I walked in."