Chapter 7//Quality time

Michael's P.O.V

I knew something was up with Mena when she started to grow distant with Calum and Ashton.

I love how close she has grown with those two and Luke but they were constantly flirting with her which got on my nerves, but I knew Mena wouldn't let them try anything on her.

With her always being around the boys I decided to take her out to the movies. Just to spend some time with her.

"I missed this." Mena smiled over at me as we sat down in the big comfortable plush chairs in front of the big screen.

"Me too, loser." I teased, throwing a piece of popcorn down her low cut shirt.

"Oh my God, Michael!" She whispered loudly, playfully punching my arm and damn did that hurt.

A vibration from my back pocket snapped me out of the moment. Casually i take my phone out to see a notification from Twitter.

Opening the app, Mena leaned over looking at my screen as the tweet popped up with a picture of her and Luke. Luke was biting his lip ring and smiling while Mena was winking with her tongue stuck out. The caption saying;

Wtf are these pictures of @5sos with this random ass girl?? Who even is she and why does she seem so close to our boys?

I inhaled deeply seeing it already had 6.5 K retweets, including many more likes and comments. I knew I would have to tell the fans about Mena, knowing it would be extremely complicated. But I had to enjoy this day with Mena so I put my phone away just as the lights dimmed.

I sensed Mena's uneasiness and leaned close to her ear. "I'll tell them soon. They're all amazing fans they're just protective. They'll understand I promise."

I reassured her and sat back in my seat watching as the movie began to play.

After the movie we went out to my car and I saw three missed calls from my manager, Zoe.

I reluctantly call her back.

"Hello?"

"You boys need to be at the venue before 11 am. We have to talk before we start sound checks and everything." She sounded pissed which was very rare.

I sigh. "What exactly will we be talking about?"

"The girl. Now remember before 11 am." Zoe demanded, hanging up right after.

I put my phone on my lap staring at it. I just don't understand what the big deal about Mena is for the management. The fans may be a little upset about her just randomly showing up but shes my sister, a pain in the ass sometimes but I love her and no way will I ever keep her hidden away just to keep people happy,
not again.

"Mike, you alright?" Mena asked her aussie accent laced with concern.

I grip the steering wheel tightly, giving her a quick smile. "Yup."

Her eyebrows furrowed downwards and she slowly turned forward while I started the car.

Mena's P.O.V

We sat the whole rest of the car ride in silence, and when we got to the hotel and he didnt get out right away I knew something was definitely up.

"Mike are you sure everything's ok?" I asked again.

He took a deep breath, "Its just managment their pissed at us and we have to get to the venue earlier. The boys wont be happy."

I knew it was all because of me. My heart sank deep into the pits of my stomach. I knew this was all too good to be true. Ever since I joined the boys on tour all I've been is extra baggage for them and now because of me management was pissed. I felt so pathetic, having to be his little tag-a-long because he bailed me out of jail and I had no home. I hated how it felt to cause everyone pain because of my helpless, rock bottom ass.

There was no way the boys were gonna put up with me after dealing with their management. Might as well start packing up now.

While going back to the room my mind was swarming with doubts, images and scenarios of what was to come. It may not seem like a big deal but what if when the fans find out who I am, they hate me? Or even worse, stop supporting the boys?

I slowly opened the door and saw Calul perched at the end of his bed playing the PS4 with Luke.

"Where's Ashton?" Michael asked shutting the door behind me and walking up next to me.

The bathroom door swung open, steam pouring out. Ashton emerging in just a towel wrapped carelessly around his waist so I could stare at his amazing torso again.

"What the fuck dude? Put some damn clothes on." Luke laughed.

"Its not like she hasn't seen all this before." Ashton smirked over at me. "Maybe even a little less."

Calum snapped his head over to me and I shook my head rolling my eyes. "He's fine. Just tell them."

"Wait no! Lemme change." Ashton hurried back into the bathroom then came back out in joggers and a Jimi Hendrix muscle tank top on, showing off his big arms that I was quite fond of.

Luke moved over to my bed sitting cross-legged, Ashton sitting in the desk chair, and Cal still on the edge of the bed but turned to face Michael. I made my way to the couch in the back corner waiting for Mike to tell them.

"Management wants us in early. Before sound check and earlier than 11 am." He explained.

"What? Why?" Luke raised his voice in annoyance making me cringe.

"Yeah, what's the deal?" Ash crossed his arms.

Michael looked over at me with an uneasy glance and I nodded for him to continue.

"Mena. Zoe sounded pissed."

Calum turned off the PS4, standing up slowly. Fuck. Was he going to freak out like he did when Michael told him about me?

The he walked slowly over to me, plopping down next to me putting an arm around my shoulders.

"Well management can fuck off of they think Mena's going anywhere. Cause shes definitely not." Calum smiled over at me my heart beating faster, his chocolate brown eyes calming my frazzled nerves.

"Yeah." Ash agreed coming over over to the couch and sitting next to me with a reassuring hand on my thigh. He flashed me a dimply grin, making me melt.

Running at full speed, Luke jumped on top of us making us all burst into a fit of laughter. Michaem deciding to join in laid in top of Luke.

Soon they grew to heavy so I tried to push them off but was dragged down by Luke who was pulling on my shirt making my whole bra show.

"Oops!" Luke giggled letting go.

Cal rolled off onto Lukeand Ash rolled of onto me. Our chest pressed against eachother while he giggled into the crook of my neck.

"I love you guys." I say calming down from laughing so hard.

Luke sat up giving me a fake disgusted look. "That's gross I dont want your love cooties"

The room was full of laughter again until all of us couldnt breath. So we all laid on the ground, staring at the ceiling, catching our breath.

"We love you too, Mena." Ashton glanced over giving me another heart-racing smile.

"Yeah." The other three agreed making my smile even wider.

Those 4 boys may be a pain in the ass but I couldnt imagine losing them. They were my family now.

A/n: hey! I hope you're liking the story so far :)

BTW the picture at the beginning of the chapter is Mena.

Anyway, I'm sorry about taking so long to update I'm so busy with school and stuff. So i update when i can

Xx- Tay❤