Chapter 15// Roommates

Luke's P.O.V

I scratched my scruffy chin and ran a hand through my wet hair as I walked out of the bathroom. Ever since Arzaylea left me I couldn't bear staying in my own home without being reminded of her, her perfume, her face wash, he nail polish, all things that still remained in my home almost a month later, so I moved in with Ashton.

Him and Mena are really helping me through it all. From the start I thought I wasn't going to make it through it all, but the boys reminded me I had them to turn to. I had even texted my mum and talked on the phone with her for a while.

Living with Ashton wasn't bad though. Usually we get breakfast at Starbucks then go to the studio but today we have an interview with MTV so we had to get ready for that.

The only downside to living with Ashton was when Mena would stay the night...Don't get me wrong I love her but her and Ash tend to get a little loud together at night.

"Morning Luke." Mena walked past in one of Ash's large sweatshirts that rested at her knees and a cup of coffee in one hand and her phone in the other.

I yawned. "I hate mornings!"

She spun on her heels walking backwards while she held up her mug of steaming hot liquid.

"That's why I drink coffee." She giggled turning back around to walk into the kitchen.

"What the hell, Luke?!" Ashton shouted from his room at the end of the hall.

"What did I do?" I rolled my eyes trudging into his room to find Ashton rummaging through his dresser drawers, seemingly annoyed at something.

"You steal my underwear all the time so now I can't find any!" He groaned shutting the drawer, turning to look at me.

"Just wear the ones you had on yesterday." I shrugged before retreating back to the guest room where I was staying.

"Uh, no that's DISGUSTING!" Mena shouted from the kitchen.

I smirked. "Well that's what he gets for keeping me up all night with the head board banging up against the wall."

Ashton chuckled softly. "Oops."

Mena's P.O.V

After the boys' interview I waited at Ashton's house watching TV. Suddenly my phone began to ring with a familiar song...She's Kinda Hot my favorite song off that album.

"Hiii Mena!" Calum's voice surprised me when I answered the phone.

"Hey Cal. Where's Ash?" I chuckled.

"Driving. Let me put you on speaker." He replied.

Ashton's voice came over the phone. "Hey babe, sorry I'm running late but Luke's gonna hang out at Cal's tonight so I was thinking we could go to dinner after all I drop all of these guys off."

"Sounds good. Where were you thinking about going to eat?" I asked going back to Ash's room where I had a few outfits since I was here a lot.

"It's a suprise. Oh and I'll give you your early birthday present tonight too."

I stopped. Did he just day that in front of the boys not to mention my BROTHER?! A blush crept to my cheeks.

"Ew, bro!" Calum groaned.

"Thats my sister you sicko!" My brother shouted.

"Guys chill I'm talking about an actual present. Remember Cal?"

"Oh yeah! Alright talk to you later Mena." Calum said.

"Bye! Love you guys!" I smiled hanging up.