Chapter 6//Laser tag and locked lips

Mena's P.O.V

That night I couldn't fall asleep right away considering I had kissed Ashton, but when I did finally fall asleep I slept all through the night. This bed was a thousand times better than the shitty prison cell cots I was stuck with for so long.

I had no idea exactly what had possessed me to kiss Ashton but not once did I regret it.

The next morning Calum decided to take a shower to wash off all the chlorine from the pool.

"Uh, Mena?" Calum opened the door to the bathroom leaning against the wall in only a towel wrapped around his lower half.

Damn, these boys must spend a lot of time at the gym considering Calum and Ashton had amazing bodies.

"There's your wet clothes hanging in the shower. You're bra and underwear are in there too." Calum said causing me to stop staring at his body and rush into the bathroom to grab my clothes.

He just stared at me with a questioning eyebrow raised. Oh no here comes the questions

1...

2...

3...

Nothing. He just shook his head and went back into the bathroom. Closing the door loud enough to wake up Luke who rolled off the couch falling onto the floor with a thud.

"Fuck!" He groaned standing up. "C'mon Cal I gotta go to the bathroom." Luke complained rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I laughed and texted Mikey;

You guys should come over to our room and play some FIFA :)

It wasn't long until calum was out of the shower. Mikey and Ashton coming to our room shortly after.

=======//Calum's P.O.V//========

After a while of kicking Luke's ass in FIFA I handed the controller over to Michael and sat down on the couch next to Mena.

Mena had been acting a little weird today. Ever since I found her wet clothes in the shower, which I still had no idea why they were in there. But something even more unusual for her, she was being distancing herself from Ash.

I can't really complain since he was always flirting with her but those two were super funny when they were together.

"Man, Luke you suck balls at this game." Mena laughed along with the rest of us.

Luke threw down his controller after his defeat, flipping Mena off as he retreated back to his former bed to be on his phone...typical Luke.

"Why don't you play against Ashton, Mena? He's pretty good." Michael held the controller out for her but she just shook her head.

"Uh, I don't really feel like playing." Mena shrugged.

I nudged her shoulder, "C'mon don't be a pussy!"

Mena turned, punching my arm before taking the controller and sitting in front of the TV next to Ashton.

Ashton smiled over at her and she smiled quickly and turned to the TV. Let's see how well she can avoid him when she was forced to sit right next to him.

The game ended with a score of 3-2. Ashton declared as the winner while Mena just watched him with a small smile, studying him.

As I was about to step in and take the controller Michael stood up.

"Why dont we go to that place downtown with the mini golf and laser tag?" He suggested.

Luke perked up, "We should."

"Yeah!" Ashton agreed while Mena just nodded.

"Alright let's go."

========//Calum's P.O.V///=======

Getting out of the hotel and into the big black S.U.V we were drove around in was hectic since a few of our fans we crowded outside waiting for us.

The boys and I tried our best to keep them away from Mena since some of them may think she's one of our girlfriends and get a little crazy with her.

But once we got to the place. Luke crushed us all at a game of mini golf. We raced in go karts which Mena beat us as at, then headed to the laser tag arena.

Mena pulled her hair up into a pony tail, putting on her vest struggling to get the clips adjusted . As I went to help her Ashton walked over to her.

"Let me help." He smiled up at her and she nodded.

When he finished he turned to me holding up his gun, "Pew." He giggled walking back to join Luke who was studying his gun.

That's when I decided to take matters into my own hands since Ashton was trying to play games with me. He's on

Mena's P.O.V==================

My cheeks grew hot as Ashton smiled up at me with a quick wink. I hated the way he made me feel but in all honestly I knew I loved it.

My heart sped up but I pushed the feeling in the back of my mind as the worker explained the rules to us: No harsh language, no physical contact, and no running.

We entered the dark arena and I gripped onto my gun tightly as the music turned on. I walked quicky up the ramp as Ashton and my brother rushed over into the maze of many turns. I looked around but saw no sign of Luke or Calum.

I hid behind a corner when I heard loud footsteps coming up the ramp. They suddenly stopped as I realized it may have just been the bass from the song that pulsed throughout the arena.

I jumped around the corner holding my gun out ready to shoot, for nobody to be there. My gun lit up white meaning I had been shot and I heard Michael laugh from down below me.

"Gotchya bitch!" He cheered only to be scolded at for his language by the worker quietly observing us from the door.

"Dammit!" I muttered turning back to my corner only to be faced by a tall dark figure I knew all too well.

Suddenly he pushed me against the wall so we were only millimeters apart. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. A blue light flashed over us reavealing a very serious looking Calum which scared me since he was usually smirking at me.

My heart leaped as Calum got closer to me tilting his his head while I just stared at his lush, plump lips. Our lips met and moving in sync together, my arms just dangling awkwardly at my sides. Getting things more heated he put his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my waist bringing me even closer to him if that was even possible.

"I'm gonna find you, Mena!" Luke shouted over the music sounding like he was getting close.

Calum gently bit my bottom lip before pulling away, stepping back a little. His smirk back on his face as he held up on his gun and shot me.

"Pew." He said running back around another corner. My adrenaline pulsed throughout my entire body after my little encounter with Calum.

It felt great to finally kiss someone again and no be so drunk I didnt remember his name the next day, but my emotions were so fucked up.

My heart tearing itself into pieces over whether it belonged to Calum or Ashton like it was on a constant overdrive.