Chapter 16//Vacation

Ashton's P.O.V

7 months into 2017 went by quickly. Mena moved in a couple weeks after I asked her and now Luke lives with us until he gets his emotions together since Arzaylea got him totally fucked up. But we loved having him with even though I wished we could have atleast a little alone time. Now, the boys, Mena and I are going to Paris since we all haven't spent a lot of time together in months.

"So I have booked us in a hotel in Central Paris so we can just walk around from there. But Mike is gonna get us a rental so we can get to other places around Paris." Mena said staring at her computer, sitting on a stool by the island in the middle of our kitchen.

"Sounds good." I replied, watching her in her in her cute glasses she only wore around the house, concentrating on her laptop occasionally sipping from her mug with a picture of us making ugly faces on it that I got her for Valentines day.

"I love you." I giggled and she looked up with a small smile on her lips then she looked back down at the screen.

"I love you too, dork."

"Morning!" Calum burst through the front door without knocking carrying his luggage.

Mena jumped, knocking her her coffee mug over making the dark liquid slowly creep it's way over to her computer.

"Shit!" She swooped over the computer handing it to me as she grabbed paper towels to clean the mess up.

"Heyoo!" Crystal swung the door open again holding her suitcase in one hand and a Starbucks in the other.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

Mena popped up at the sound of her bestfriend's voice. She immediately stopped what she was doing to hug Crys then her brother who came in after.

"Oh I see how it is." Calum pouted, leaning on the counter. "You hug them but not me? Uncalled for."

Mena hugged Calum tightly then poked his stomach making him cringe.

"Uh, Ow!"

"That's for scaring me, and you need to work out more your abs are weak." She teased making us laugh.

Just then, Luke trudged into the kitchen sleepily, running a hand through his hair that he was now growing out.

"Are you even ready yet?" Calum asked with an eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." Luke yawned. "My bag is already in Ashton's car so fuck off."

Caljm put his arms up in defense and Mena looked surprised at Luke's sudden outburst.

"Calm your tits Luke geez!" Her and Crystal laughed.

"Can we leave now? I don't want to sit here while you guys chat it up." Luke opened up the fridge, grabbing a yogurt.

"Uh, yeah. Put your bags in the car then we can go." I said to Michael, Crys, and Cal.

Luke's P.O.V

Once we got to our hotel in Paris, I claimed a bed and laid in it while Calum set his suitcase on his bed, looking around the room. So I was sharing a room with Cal, while Mena was with Ashton and Michael was with Crystal. Both couples had their separate rooms.

Honestly I wasn't mad at anyone. I was just irritated in general since life was constantly giving me shit. Watching Mena and Ashton being cute together every day didn't help it either since my last girlfriend tried to ruin my life.

"Luke we are all going to dinner later. Try not to be a total dick there." Calum sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

Mena's P.O.V

Paris was absolutely beautiful and the best part was that I got to enjoy it with my family.

After going to dinner last night, Ash and I walked around one of their gardens, talking while looking at all the beautiful flowers they had. Then I drove the rental car back to the hotel even though Ashton insisted he drove. But I had recently gotten my driver's liscense so I wanted to drive for a change.

The next day Crystal and I went to the mall while the boys spent some quality time with just them. Later that night we went to see the eiffle tower when the sun went down.

"Oh my GOD!" A large mob of girls came rushing towards the boys, pushing past me and Crys like we didn't even exist. "Can you sign this?!"

"You two are kind of in the way!" A girl put a hand on her waist looking us up and down with a smug look on her face.

"Um, I'm sorry but you just ran into US." Crystal snapped, she was always the one to snap at paparazzi or fans when they got out of line.

"What's your problem?" I stepped in, crossing my arms.

Girls all around us started holding up their phones recording us.

"My problem is you guys are like dogs, always following the boys around they fucking own you." The girl replied.

I clenched my jaw. That was it. I was done with her in the 0.4 seconds she was standing there.

I got closer to her and smirked as she stepped back a little.

"Listen here. You don't get to be a bitch to us because we are with the boys. So I'm going to need you to fuck off right now before I get in yet another fight." I growled as the girl just shook her head, turning to her other friends.

Crystal shifted her weight from one foot to the other, glaring at the girl as Michael approached us.

"Everything alright?" He asked seeing both of our intense glares and clenched jaws.

As I went to explain what happened Crystal interrupted, "Yeah she was just wondering what we were doing in Paris."

Michael nodded then took a couple more pictures with some girls as more people crowded around us.

Soon I found myself separated from from all of them, leaving me alone in the buzzing swarms of people.

Just then the lights on the tower lit up and light sprinkles of rain settled on my skin when I finally got out of the crowd.

"Ashton? Guys?" I yelled back at the crowd, hoping one of them would answer.

No answer. So I went and enjoyed the view of the metal giant towering over meas the rain began fall faster and harder, soaking my clothes and hair.

"Need this?" A voice asked from behind me, and I turned to see Ashton holding out an umbrella to me. His hair sticking to his forehead from the rain that came down harder every second we stood outside.

"Thank you." I smiled holding it over my head to block the drops from hitting me anymore. "Here I'll share."

I pulled him under and he put an arm around my waist making us extremely close.

"Paris is beautiful." Ash smile and looked out at the tower, amusement gleaming in his eyes.

"It's a lot better with you." I chuckled lightly as Ashton turned his head to glare at me for my cheesy statement.

"Shut up." He giggled.

I smirked. "Make me."

His lips curled into a mischievous grin before pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and let myslef get lost in the kiss until the only thing I could hear was the rain pelting the ground. In that moment nothing else mattered, everything was perfect for us, and i loved it.