Chapter 8//Crowds and Confessions

Luke's P.O.V

I saw it. I saw it all.

I saw Ashton and Mena by the pool. Talking together, laughing together, kissing together...

Then the next day I stumbled upon her and Calum making out in the laser tag arena.

Now I know Mena pretty well to know that she's confused about who she wants be with. Honestly, she'd be perfect with either of them.

Many times I was going to talk to her about it but then she went to a movie with Michael. Then the new about management and our tackle fight happened. Since she shares a room with Cal and I it should be easy to talk to her about it but her and Cal were always playing FIFA or Call Of Duty.

So I just laid on the bed watching the two of them laugh and tease eachother.

"Hey, Ashton said we're all invited to Halsey's Halloween party in like 2 weeks."

Neither of them heard me because they continued to laugh and talk to eachother. So I walked in front of the TV until calum paused the game.

"What the hell Luke!" Calum yelled.

"We're invited to Halsey's Halloween party in like 2 weeks and we'll be able to make it this time since we're gonna be playing shows in L.A around then." I shrugged "Her and Ash are friends so she's probably cool."

I looked over at Mena and jealousy flashed through her eyes, so I went to continue but Calum started talking.

"We could dress up together." He smiled over at her seeing her jealousy at the mention of Halsey.

Mena laid her head on his shoulder and nodded. "Yeah!"

I sighed. "Look, I hate to ruin your moment but Mena can i talk to you...alone."

"Uh, yeah sure." She said standing up and following me out the door and into the hallway closing the door behind her.

"So what did you want to talk about? Is everything ok?" She asks looking concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just..." I look at her nervously." I saw you kiss-"

Mena put a hand over my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"Let's take a walk." She grabbed my hand pulling me into the elevator and into the garden out by the pool.

"So, you saw me and..?"

"Calum and Ashton. I saw you kiss them both."  I replied walking through the garden slowly beside her.

"Oh god." She sighed running a stressed hand through her hair.

Suddenly she grabbed my shoulder making me stop.

"Wait, you haven't told anyone yet have you?! Oh my God." She put a hand on her forehead.

"Has Michael busted down your door to body slam Cal yet? Has he punched Ashton square in the face for kissing you?" I asked even though the answer was inevitable.

"No." Mena stated quietly.

"I wanted to talk to you first. I know how confused you must be feeling."

Mena nodded, "Its terrible, Luke."

"Just keep thinking about it. Soon you'll figure out who you really want to be with." I smiled at her and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you. For everything." She said.

"Mena, are you okay?"

I broke away from my embrace with her and snapped my gaze over to see Ashton in his swimming trunks.