Chapter 10//America

Ashton's P.O.V

The day after our stay in Sydney we headed to the U.S and I could not be more excited to see America alongside Mena who has never been out of Australia.

After the long car ride from the airport to L.A we went to shoot our music video for 'Girls Talk Boys.'

We suited up in our costumes while the producers got the car ready. Mena watching us as we messed around in our plastic ghost catching guns.

"Who you gonna call?" Luke shouted.

We all turned around in sync. "Ghost busters!"

Mena giggled and Calum grinned. "I bet you'd look a lot better in these suits than us, Mena." He winked and she blushed.

"Whatever you guys look good." She laughed.

I would've laughed but I was still boiling from Calum's constant flirting with her, and I knew exactly what game he was trying to play with me.

Calum then sat on the couch next to her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "You ready to see us bust some moves out there?"

Mena rolled her eyes. "Your sure gonna bust something if you dance like I've seen you do before."

Our producer came in letting us know they were ready so Calum had to get up. Which made me happy until his hand gently brushed her cheek as he stood up.

"See ya, princess." He smiled walking past me with a smirk I wanted so bad to punch, but I just followed behind clenching my fists.

Today was going to be a long day...

========//Calum's P.O.V//=======

A couple days of being cramped up in 'Gus Bus' touring around the U.S, and we decided to take a break at the beach in Florida.

Setting my towel down next to Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Mena's I took off my shirt and threw it on my towel.

"Dayum, Hood!" Mena exclaimed with a small laugh.

"Thanks." I gave her a cocky smirk. "I've been working out." I flexed profusely making her giggle.

"C'mon down to the water." I gestured to the ocean.

She waved her hand. "I'll be down later. I need some sun. I'm pale as hell!"

She took off her band tee and athletic shorts revealing her navy blue bikini.

I sighed and instead of letting her lay down I scooped her up carrying her bridal style to the water.

"Calum!" She shreiked.

I threw her into the water which I immediately regretted. She resurfaced slicking back her wet hair, giving me a piercing glare.

"Shit!" I yelled running for my life into the crowds of people, hoping to lose her among them.

I stopped to catch my breath bending over at my waist putting my hands on my knees.

Suddenly I was pushed over, someone tackling me to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Mena, her hands and knees on both sides of my body, pinning me down, a huge grin on her face.

I had no idea how long I laid there, staring at each of her intricate features.

"Alright, play time's over." Ashton walked over looking pissed.

Mena stood up brushing herself her cheeks bright pink and I did the same.

"You two wanna play volleyball they're having a tournament." He gestured to a volleyball net where a few guys and girls stood around.

"Sure." Mena agreed.

As we approached they people turned to us. "You need 4 people on a team."

Mena snapped her head over to Luke who was on his phone. "Luke get your ass over here!"

Luke rolled his eyes, jogging over to us as Ash flipped a coin with a guy from the other team.

"Their serve." Ashton said going to our side of the net as the other team got situated on their side.

"Do you guys know how to play?" Mena raised an eyebrow at Luke and I.

"Of course we know how to play." I scoffed taking my position next Luke in the back.

To be honest, the last time I played volleyball was in year 10 but how hard could it be?

Mena's P.O.V

Ashton smiled over at me. "You ready to kick some volleyball ass?" He held his fist ou for a fist bump.

"Hell yeah." I nodded hitting my fist against his.

"Woo!" Luke cheered as we scored the game point in the last game of the night, making us the winners.

Ashton giggled giving us celebratory high fives. Michael cheered from the sidelines since he didn't want to play being the lazy bum he was.

Returning from the beach we got on the road again to our next stop in Georgia.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I announced.

"Well we're starving." Michael said as the bus stopped at a gas station, across the street was a few restuarants. "We'll be back in about an hour. I'll bring you back something."Our two security guards, Gary and Lyon followed them.

About 10 minutes later I got out of the shower to see I had forgot my clothes in my bag on in my bunk.

I opened the door to the bathroom and grabbed my clothes then turned to go back into the bathroom when I heard something fall.

Looking over I saw 4 boys standing frozen with their mouths wide open.

I saw that Ashton dropped his drink in shock and my cheeks grew radiative hot.

"Turn around!" I demanded and they slowly turned around as I rushed back into the bathroom.

"Mena what the hell?!" Michael shouted.

"You said an hour not 20 minutes. I didn't know you guys were back!" I yelled through the door putting on my black sweat pants and Marilyn Manson shirt on.

As I emerged from the bathroom Ashton grinned mischievously at me making me blush again.

"Stop it." I smacked his arm getting into my bunk.

"Alright, alright," He giggled. "But you can't deny that you look pretty good without any clothes on."

I froze. Did he really just say that? My jaw dropped.

"I heard that you freak!" Michael shouted from the back room where he was playing the PS4 with Luke and Cal.

"Ash is right, but you shouldn't talk to her like that." Calum teased earning him a snack in return.

"She does have a nice body I'm not gonna lie." Luke agreed and I rolled my eyes.

"Good night boys." I said closing my curtain.

"Night." They all called back.

A/N:

I know this chapter is kinda short compared to the rest and it took me like 2 days to update but since it was a holiday weekend I was really busy with family get togethers and all that. But I'm gonna be working on getting more updates done today :)

Xx -Tay🖤