°˖✧4✧˖°

"W-what do you want?" Ina asked.

He was different, a bit calmer than when they first met. His hair was blond, making the rose of his cheeks even more prominent in her cold room. There was a large wet puddle from the foot of her window leading into her bed. Her blankets were drenched, the guy shivering slightly as the wind from the A/C hit him. This was new to him. A cold room, colder than outside. How was it cold without magic? Was it a spell? What was making the room cold? Where was the wind coming from?

Yoongi simply shook his head, making the water on his hair hit the pillows behind him as a blackbird flew to the now opened window.

Ina wasn't sure what to do or say. It was awkward. It was creepy. It was scary. Although she had admired him at first because of his beauty, having a stranger in her house had her on edge. 

"You know I can call the police on you!" Ina finally whispered-yelled.

"Police? What is that?" he asked.

He seemed genuinely confused by the word, his hands grabbing some blankets to try and clean his face with them. Ina couldn't help but see the innocence in his eyes. Walking past her bed, Ina made her way to her bedroom restroom, grabbing a hairdryer and walking back in to see the guy relaxed on her mattress.

"Come here," she muttered, the man on her bed looking at her judgingly.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Yoongi was your name, correct?" Ina asked, plugging her hairdryer into the wall next to her nightstand.

He nodded, looking at her as she made her way onto the bed, using her hand to wave him to get near her. Hesitantly, he moved nearer, her hand inching the hairdryer closer to him before turning it on.

The noise it made startled him for a second but as she continued to comb her fingers through his hair, he let the heat run down his scalp, Ina gently helping dry his hair. It was a warm feeling for him. Like when you get near a fire on a cold winter day, or when you enter a warm bath after a long day in December.

"What is that?" he finally blurted after a large and empty silence, pointing at the hairdryer in Ina's hand.

"This makes your hair dry. It makes sure you don't catch a cold with this weather, it's called a blow drier, have you ever heard of it?" Ina asked.

He shook his head, looking away from her and towards the bird that now sat outside a branch. Ina wanted to make small talk, but she couldn't quite say anything. Her mother usually sang to her while drying her hair as a kid, but she didn't think it was appropriate to do that for him.

"I mean he's a freaking stranger. Why am I even drying his hair?" she wondered.

Setting down the hairdryer, Ina got off the bed and walked over to her closet for a towel, hoping to find some clothes for him. He looked to be as tall as her brother Jungha but he was a bit thinner than him.

As she turned around to ask his size, her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing. From head to toe, he was dry. His clothes looked almost warm as if they had been worn straight out of the dryer, and her bedroom had not a single sign of water ever being there.

 His clothes looked almost warm as if they had been worn straight out of the dryer, and her bedroom had not a single sign of water ever being there