°˖✧18✧˖°

It was a horrific symphony of distorted voices filled with melancholic agony that made Ina jump back. She had witnessed the Crow speak before, yes, but it had been nothing like what they were witnessing now. Even the man next to them, who usually appeared composed and collected, had a ting of confusion and fear drawn on his face. His eyebrows knitted and his teeth began sinking onto his lower lip.

"Thank you, Elder," the crow looked down, its voice merely above a whisper, its wings spreading opening before appearing to bow, "for saving me."

"You should thank Ina here, dear, she is the one who made the choice, however, the real question lies in how long have you been living with two souls inside you, Lucious?" Agatha asked.

Yoongi's eyebrows raised, his head tilted slightly as he stared at his childhood friend and protector.

Slowly, the crow stretched out its wings, the tips of them gradually turning into fingers, and its thin bird legs growing rapidly while thickening into legs.

"Ever since Merla tried to kill us," the crow responded, its voices once again sounding distorted.

"Lucious, did you save their souls inside of you?" Agatha asked her hands reaching outward in a display of affection to the crow, the now transformed bird hesitating to walk into the hug she had prepared.

A third voice interrupted the silence that had washed over the room, deeper than the other two.

"My master saved me once from death, and after reading some spells I used it to save him, but I accidentally saved Master Sung-jun too," the man mumbled out, Agatha's arms pulling back and away from the man in front of her.

It was odd, however, Ina expected the crow to turn into a person like Casper had done many times before, but her eyes lingered on the two different colored irises and two different shades of hair. On the left side of his face large brown eyes and deep color brown hair. It made the left side of his face look gentle and soft. However, the right side of his face had fiery red eyes and neon pink hair. The right side gave an air of arrogance to the face that made Ina uneasy. He didn't seem like a normal human, but while his eye color and hair color were different, the face, the face was the same. She knew that face, and that fact made Ina feel on edge. 

The crow had the face of someone she knew, someone named Park Jimin, a young boy from her high school who had gone "missing" during her senior year. The last she had heard of him, he had disappeared in the forest his mother had supposedly also gone missing in. Many people in her graduating class had speculated that he had killed himself, and ever since, everyone only spoke of him as the "missing" boy. Rumor had been that if one was to speak his name, you'd be next to die.

However, Ina and Jungha had met him well enough to know that he most definitely had not killed himself. He lived in that forest most believed was cursed. She would sometimes visit him and update him on the upcoming graduation plans and the things people said about him after he had left. That was how she had ended up stumbling upon Yoongi in the first place.

On one of those days in which she had gone to look for Jimin she ended up bumping into that faired-skin man, and although it was only a glimpse, she had become intrigued as to who he was and what he was doing in the forest.

Did he live there too, she once wondered, but now she knew, know she was aware of it all, now she stood more than puzzles as to how Lucious wore the face of that once close friend of hers.

"Why do you always use that face? Aren't you tired of mocking Jimin's death?"

"I do not wear anyone's face," two voices reverberated in the room.

"I knew it, the pink hair must be Sung-jun, and if I'm not mistaken, Jimin, you are the other soul," Agatha blurted out.

"Jimin?" Ina and Yoongi both said in unison.