°˖✧6✧˖°

"You have, haven't you?" Yoongi grinned.

Ina couldn't help but let tears fall as she recalled the incident.

Waking up in the hospital, fine in comparison to the kids who officers had said disappeared only to be found shaking and mute a week later down the edge of the same cliff she had been nearly thrown off of.

When they finally did speak, they said nothing about the incident, avoiding Ina like the plague whenever they came across her at school. Nor to her or the officials would they tell what happened and Ina would never come to find out what they had seen that day, the only thing close enough to an explanation came from Jungha, who once was approached by one of the guys who bullied him, the guy only there to return his broken watch.

"She's a demon I tell you! A demon!" He responded when Jungha asked them what they had done to Ina while she had blacked out.

A demon.

Ina didn't know in what way or form was she to be a demon, but a demon at last she was.

"I'm no witch. Why would you ask something like that?" Ina retaliated at him, her eyebrows narrowing as she stood up, making Yoongi fall back and onto the floor.

He had seen in.

There was an odd spark in her eyes that made Yoongi tremble. An odd color of rage that made his body hurt to the bone. Her face wasn't remarkable, and it wasn't like there was a way to tell humans from witches at first glance.

No, she was no special princess, but something had made Yoongi's whole body shake as if he had looked into the eyes of death itself. His heart tingled with anxiety, the pain of fear and revelation forcing him to pull further back away from her.

"Witch or no witch, you've seen me haven't you?" He asked, his voice angry.

Ina shook her head, looking over at the small window of the hut they were in.

She had felt something looking at her, and to her surprise, it was the eyes of that same black Crow she had always seen at the man's side.

"Yoongi I'm telling you, she has been stalking you," it appeared to say, but Ina had no idea where the voice was coming from. It wasn't as if the crow had lips to speak from, right?

Ina's eyes widened, her lips forming a wide "oh" before she gasped.

"It can talk?"

"You can hear him?" "You can hear me?" both Yoongi and Lucious sang in unison, both of them taken aback at the sudden realization.

She had not only witnessed Yoongi wield magic, but she could also hear Lucious' voice.

"So he can talk?" Ina repeated nervously.

Yoongi paused, confused about how to reply to her question.

He hadn't known her for long but already had she witnessed and learned more about him than any one of his friends knew.

"What in the fuck are you woman?"

The rain began to take over the city, loud booming thunder heard from afar, Ina's mother looking over at her husband as they both sat comfortably in their living room.

What had it been?

Twenty-two years since she was brought to their world.

Twenty-two years since she had made her the happiest woman alive.

Ina's mother wasn't always able to have children. She and her husband had struggled to conceive for the majority of the beginning of their relationship. It wasn't until Ina came into their lives that she was able to have Jungha three years later.