°˖✧11✧˖°

Ina and Jungha had made their way into a small cottage at the edge of a hill near the ocean. The hut had a mystical feel, the outside being in the shape of an acorn while on the inside, white pedal like curtains hung from the middle and tapered into a bulb shape at the bottom.

The walls were a dark shade while the floor was a light brown, a small window at the opposite end of the hut looking down onto the beach.

"Been too long since I had you here Xiumin. Why were you gone for so long?" the woman said, her voice velvety and pleasing to Ina's ear.

The woman appeared to be happy to see Casper, while on his end, he simply seemed annoyed. He rolled his eyes, walking over to a coat hanger by the door and placing his coat on it, unbuttoning the sleeves of his shirt and pulling them up to his elbows.

"Agatha... You tried to kill me twice because you had forgotten who I was. You had gotten so old," Casper mumbled to himself, motioning for Ina and Jungha to walk in.

"It was Solar," the woman said.

"Hu?"

"My given name was Solar. I took the name from the girl who's body this is. I'm in hiding at the moment so I took her name," the woman added.

She stood in a different area of the hut, a small fire on the floor that opened up to the area outside.

It was like a balcony's edge, both Jungha and Ina sitting inside the bulb of curtains, a couple of chairs lining the inside with white pillows on top of them, a table smack down the middle of it.

"Eggs?" she asked, looking at both Jungha and Ina who nodded vigorously.

Agatha pulled a match from a corner of the balcony area, lighting it up before throwing it into the wood, standing up only to wipe her hands off with one another.

"Hiding? From who?" Xiumin asked, the woman turning back to the fire and placing a pan on top of it.

She lifted her hands, and some cabinets and a small fridge by the entrance opened up with plates, eggs, and condiments flying out from them. On her hand landed a pair of chopsticks, the woman smiling at Jungha and Ina's reactions.

They looked amazed, the woman feeling pleased that something so trivial could empress them.

"Merla. She wants me to come back. This new reincarnation is worse than the last. She is a total blank slate, a shell of the woman I used to know. She has more of the heart of the original Merla than the heart of a mother. I thought she had killed her own daughter but I'm glad to hear she's still alive. I'm sure my Merla would be rolling in her grave if she was dead," the woman named Agatha smirked.

She had begun cooking some eggs, a loaf of bread coming down from the many objects that floated in the air and, with a snap of her fingers, became sliced and toasted.

"Jam?" she asked.

The eggs were being stirred as she asked, Jungha and Ina nodding slowly.

She squealed before mumbling, "so cute," at Jungha and Ina's faces.

"But what does Merla want with you?" Xiumin asked, the woman handing him two plates as she put the cooked scrambled eggs and jammed toast on it.

"She wants me to use my magic to help her regain all of her memories. Every single one of them. She wants me to remind her why she started this whole mess in the first place. She wants to regain her purpose."

"You can do something like that?" Ina asked, Casper handing both Ina and Jungha some food.

"I can do a lot more than just bring memories back," she smiled, making two more plates before snapping her fingers, all of the materials going back to their original place while the fire turned off.