[00:63] ⚠️

|| THIRD PERSON ||
trigger warning; assault

"I can't believe you dragged me out to starbucks this late at night." the younger mildly complained, holding both their empty cups in hand as jimin fumbled with trying to find the key to his apartment. "I have an essay due this weekend, you know."

"stop crying, you'll have plenty of time." the blonde giggled in response, glancing to the latter with a small grin, continuing with his search. "I bought you your drink and everything, what a good hyung I am. you haven't even called me that yet, the disrespect's unreal."

"oh, my bad. thank you, jimin-ssi." the younger smirked, giving the other a smug-like teasing look, soon chuckling as the shorter stood in defeat, mumbling the word brat. "You really can't find it?"

"I know I have it," he protested, wrapping one arm over the other. "this is your fault, really."

"How?"

"if you wouldn't've pestered me about wearing warmer clothes then I wouldn't be lost in my pockets right now." Jimin honestly figured this was a decent argument. "I don't wear leggings that often, especially not ones with six pockets."

"At least you're warm?"

"You can't find your key?" whipping both of their heads around to the new voice, another boy around their age took his hands out of his pockets, slowly approaching the blonde. "I can help with that."

"are you the landlord?" jungkook questioned, raising his brow as the dude got uncomfortably closer to them.

"no," he chuckled. "I live here too." then looked the blonde up and down before smirking, continuing with his disgusting smug expression. "seems I couldn't help but find it though, excuse my wandering eyes."

"what the hell does that mean?" jungkook went to retort, eyes furrowing from anger.

"oh, where is it then? did I drop it on the way here?" jimin sweetly asked, unaware of what was about to happen.

just then, rather strictly, the stranger grabbed the blonde's hips, shoving the smaller one against the wall next to his door before shoving his own hand down down the overall midst of his ass, scavenging around his pockets.

"cant expect you to find them when those pants of yours are hiding them, can you?" he whispered to jimin's ear, pulling the key out and replacing his hand with his front, pressing the smaller blonde further into the wall by his pelvis. "dont I deserve a little reward for helping you? a nice suck maybe? you'd look even better like that."

just before he could unpeel a sliver of jimin's leggings...

"hey man, that's fucking disgusting." jungkook seethed out, shoving him off the latter and pulling jimin into his side for comfort instead. "what the fuck's the matter with you?"

"oh, sorry." throwing his arms up in defense, the boy cocked his eyebrows at the youngest in a suggestive manner. "is he yours? that's one hella fine piece of ass you've got there. im surely jealous."

"shut the fuck up, in what universe is it okay to do that to someone?" jungkook was so livid he didn't even notice jimin started balling his firsts around his hoodie, digging himself further into his hold for dear life, so frightened his own body started trembling.

"if they look like that, it's always okay. that's what they're here for." the unnamed man shrugged, blatantly staring at the blonde's bottom again. "please tell me you're a stripper or something. it'd be such a waste if you didn't put yourself to use like that."

"you better get the fuck away from him if you don't want me to break your nose." jungkook threatened, subconsciously luring the shaking one into his arms with assertion.

"fine man." he backed off, saluting as he entered the elevator. "I get it, you're possessive over your whore. I would be too, take one for the team and share a little, though."

and just like that, gone.

"pathetic piece of shit.." mumbling to himself, jungkook detached himself from the latter, bending down slightly to eye level.

carefully, the raven ran his hand through jimin's voluminous hair, coming face to face with his tear stained face and bloodshot eyes.

"oh my god," he immediately panicked, embracing jimin fully this time, almost hesitantly. "hey, it's okay, he's gone now. ive got you."

as if on queue, the blonde no longer felt the need to hold himself back. he let go of every tear and every muffled cry he needed to while being in the protective hoodie covered chest of the younger.

"shhh..." the raven eased, quietly, rubbing a hand up and down his sweater enwrapped back, resting his chin atop the full head of fluffy blonde hair and now using his other hand to cradle the shamefully dropped head. "breathe, okay? im right here."

"h-he's right." choking over his own words, jimin stained his massive implode of tears along the front of jungkook's grey hoodie. "im.."

he couldn't even finish his shaky sentence.

"no he's not." jungkook assured, stepping back to cradle jimin's puffy face, glancing at him with the utmost mixture of beginners fond and sorrow. "do you wanna stay over tonight?"

unable to verbalize another word, jimin shook his head frantically, being picked up bridal style and carried into the apartment he could very well start considering his second home soon.

that's where he spent the rest of the night sobbing in the arms of a boy who wanted nothing more than to help him.

turns out he was right all along.

jungkook's starting to understand now.

jimin wasnt who he said he was at all. and it was all because he hated himself.

his real self.