[01:76]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

jimins honestly never been so multi-emotional in his entire life.

despite it being the obvious, he's never felt something this intense before.

on one hand, he felt insecure knowing he woke up without his boyfriend actually being there with him. the nerves were uncontrollable.

he never would've imagined a sweetheart like jungkook would've disappointed him like this. what a blessing he never actually did, right? otherwise, it wouldn't be anything he could easily move on from.

it's nothing anybody could really blame him for, at the very least. surely he's not the only person who's had this happen to them before.

he trusts jungkook, he loves him. the boy's given him every reason to know he wouldn't do that to him. it was just another mistake to add to his list.

to one extent, it was great decoding the evidence that the boy didn't actually do what his shaken mind tricked him into believing had happened.

it helped him ease knowing that jungkook had every intention on still being there when he finally woke up.

jimin even understood why he left. he recalled the time when jungkook expressed how important his own sister was to him.

he'd never get mad at him for seeing her. she's his only family left; if anything, he encouraged it.

if nayeon needed her brother after a nasty breakup, then that's just what it was. jimin would never mind the younger leaving for a little bit in order to keep her head up. after all, she's the reason why he's the way that he is.

she helped raise him. they both owed her the biggest thank you of their lives.

things didn't go to plan, of course, but jimin felt relieved there were no shady things happening, jungkook's proven himself to be fully worthy to all means of trust and love.

on the other hand, considering what actually ended up happening while he was asleep, he was petrified.

the reasons why his boyfriend wasn't there scared him beyond belief; a deep fear coated his veins, making his eyes stream and breath vanish into thin air.

his boyfriend just got into an accident. he's currently in the hospital. nobody could expect him to be stable after hearing that news.

how'd this even happen?

how hurt was he?

would he be okay?

all of those things and more invaded his brain as the group of boys gradually made their way towards the hospital.

jimin was concerned for the younger boy, he even called nayeon up while they waited, asking for all the details she knew.

according to what she had any acknowledgment of, jungkook left her apartment and once he started pulling out of the parking lot, there was a car on the other side trying to beat the red light.

as jungkook went to back up onto the main road, their cars skid.

no significant damage ended up happening to him or the car, but the poor boy resulted with a minor concussion and linings of cuts and bruises from the shattered windows.

apparently, they even had to give him some sleeping medicine, jungkook's stress levels were rising once they rolled him into the hospital.

nayeon went on to tell him about how he was mumbled, yelling things that didn't really make sense. he just seemed extremely worried for some reason.

jimin could only assume that meant that jungkook blamed himself for not being able to contact the blonde and explain everything that happened.

it wasn't good for his condition to be forcing himself through that much stress and anxiety.

he feared he was scaring jimin back home when he'd wake up to find his boyfriend missing without any knowledgement of where he could be or why he even left.

that's the absolute last thing jungkook wanted him going through; it was truly a shame this happened at all. it seems like life always has other plans for the two of them...