[01:01]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"jimin, seriously-" jungkook nearly pleaded for the millionth time, having followed the latter around all day to explain the miscommunication between them. "listen to me, okay? what taehyung said was--"

but of course, no such luck existed in their world.

go figure.

"I said I don't wanna talk about it." jimin politely interrupted, opening the door of the photography classroom. he popped his chin as jungkook continued following behind like his own personal lost puppy.

the other aforementioned was quick to roll his eyes at the dramatic scene undergoing before him. this has gone on far too much the past few days. he was getting sick of it.

"jimin-"

"jungkook." turning in his trail, jimin halted himself right before the group of gropy guys, facing the raven with full assertion. "I said enough, stop talking to me about it."

"yeah, you heard the boy." byunkae spoke up without anybody's asking, resting a hand along the blonde's ass curve. "I see you're wearing your short sweater and net tights again, nice."

"hey!" as anyone most likely would've, jimin flinched at the unwanted contact, jumping away from the latter and towards the younger by instinct.

"dont fucking touch him." jungkook seethed, glaring daggers at the man who very well should've been expelled by now.

"that goes for you too.." jimin softly whispered in defeat, unraveling jungkook's arm from his shoulder and plopping down in his seat with a small huff.

jungkook soon took his usual seat next to him, looking the shivering blonde up and down before nearly pouting. "you're cold."

yeah, no shit.

jimin convinced himself that hey, taehyung's right. he's a whore. he should probably dress like one again.

even if it's almost negative degrees outside.

(wrong.. very wrong.)

"n-no im not," he so strongly disagreed, proving the total opposite of his passionate rebuttal statement.

with a fond grin on his face, jungkook shook his head at the smaller boy, slipping his own leather jacket off and placing it over the latter's shoulders, soon emitting an even wider smile as it casted over him like a massive shadow.

"I don't need your pity..."

"you're right, you don't." the younger confirmed, using his thumb to erase a small eyelash off of the latter's cheek. "that's why I'm not pitying you, im just caring for you."

rolling his eyes once more, taehyung kept a close eye on the two of them throughout the remainder of class.

a small frown escaped his lips as the younger pried so hard to get jimin to speak to him and yet for some reason, still failed upon giving up the stubbornness. let's see how long that can last before one of them breaks.

taehyung didn't think it'd be very long.

|| || ||

by the end of the period, it was the same old loop as before.

everyone watched the argument with sympathy as the younger blonde decided upon following them to their institution for further clarification.

je wasn't sure what to expect by doing this but he knew damn well it probably wouldn't be something he'd seek to miss.

like already said, it's only a matter of time before one of them cracks.

oh how badly taehyung wanted it to finally happen.

"jungkook, seriously. please
stop talking to me, I want nothing to deal with you." all while straight up lying, the tiny boy pried his best to get the younger to finally leave him be.

there's nothing more he wanted than to forget about everything. his bed was calling out to him. he needed a good cry right about now after facing everything today.

he's missed the younger boy so much.. He couldn't help himself.

"well, I need to grab my mail too, you know." jungkook responded matter-of-factly, earning a distasteful side grimace.

"then grab what's yours and go already." jimin commanded, crossing his arms and waiting for the latter to leave; only for the weirdest thing to happen.

jungkook, unexpectedly, did as the blonde had asked, carefully picking him up by his mid thighs and slinging him over his own shoulder like a sack of potatoes, the smuggest of all smirks on his face as he began entering their floor of the complex.

all while completely ignoring the un-effective hits along his back, jungkook pinched the smaller's thighs to get him to stop, he then slowly lowered him into the corner he purposely trapped them in.

still secretly off to the side, taehyung made sure to hide himself well under the shadow of the stairs, watching closely on what the pair would do next.

"we're talking about this whether you want to or not."

jimin immediately shook his head, attempting to slide away before two stiff arms were thrown out on either of his sides, securely trapping him from an escape.

"listen to me," jungkook whispered, looking into the eyes of a shaky angel, hoping to god the glossy look they possessed was merely the reflection of the fluorescent lights beaming down from above them. "nothing he said about you was true, I told you I didn't want you hurt like this again."

jimin looked down to his twiddling thumbs before making the choice to speak up.

"it was though..." reluctantly, the blonde closed his eyes, lips nearly chocking on the lie. "I lied to you about everything."

jungkook's brow raised, intrigued on why jimin felt the need to own up to something they both knew wasn't true.

"I said everything to trick you. I don't actually like you.. I just pretended so you'd be too nice to go about stopping me again.."

"jimin--"

"no." the elder shed tears like never before. "im just desperate.. you need to get away from me."

none of it was true, he was just saying it to protect the younger from any angry means of kim taehyung.

unfortunately, all three of them knew that.

"why're you lying to me right now?" he teased, pouting as he set his forehead against the latter's. "you're never gonna get me to leave you alone."

at that, taehyung's heart started to shatter, hearing those words coming from him, in particular. he knew it was unfortunately true.

jungkook never lied like that.

"why not just spare me the pain then, jungkook?" he's officially given up on being stubborn, whats the point when you're pinned against the wall of your own apartment?

"tae's right. im just that short little slut that was stupid enough to develop feelings for you." jimin chocked out, tasting the salt from the tears streaming down the delicacy of his crimson cheeks. "you're never gonna feel the same. you're fucking straight, just reject me already so we can move on."

jungkook knew exactly how to respond to this, but it laid no words.

he waited as the latter looked up to him once again, dead in the eyes; ready to bold it all for one last retort.

"don't fucking lie to me, Jungkook. im just another one of your filthy whores-"

only to be cut off by a soft pair of delicate lips.