[00:64]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

much to his surprise, jungkook woke up that next morning alone.

not that he expected jimin to still be there when he woke up or anything; but he certainly didn't expect him to be ready to leave before noon.

right now it was only nine-thirty in the morning.

the younger boy honestly felt awful for the elder. no matter how much of a mask he put on, he honest to god hated being treated, touched, and spoken to that way.

it put the young raven through just as must hurt as it did pain. he dreaded witnessing the blonde getting harrased right in front of him like that.

despite the horror it was to physically witness, he was just thankful to've been there.

that way he could protect him the way he did. if Jungkook wouldn't've gone out with jimin last night, who's to say what could've happened to the small boy.

jungkook liked knowing jimin could rely on him for that type of support and protection. after experiencing it first hand like that, he never wanted to see him cry again.

it upset him more than it maybe should've, but that was the last concern on his mind. all he cared about was jimin's safety. his mentality. his overall being. anything and everything concerning the pretty blonde boy.

he just cared about the blonde, simple as that.

with that in mind, it was only a little saddening to him that the latter was no longer here receiving that type of reassurance, one he surely still needed.

on the bright side, at least there was a note sticking to the side of his bedhead frame, being written so neat and prettily.

kook-ah,

thank you.

I can't express to you how grateful I am that you did this for me, you certainly didn't have to and it means the world, you have no idea.

for the time being, I just need some time to myself, get back in my normal state of mind, you know? my mindset's a little thrown off because of it. its been awhile since I was last physically harassed..

no worries, though :) ill be totally fine.

no need to check up on me or anything. its the weekend so I don't think ill be leaving my apartment until I start class on monday.

im taking a break from direct interaction, ill have all my notifications on mute. I won't be notified if you text me.

I ask that you don't visit me either, I just need some time to get myself back out there :( im sorry.

again though...

thank you so much.

- jimin-ssi

not gonna lie, jungkook may or may not have frowned at that.

was he okay?

probably not for long..