[00:83]

🔞 || THIRD PERSON || 🔞

"fuck..." jungkook immediately rasped, wasting no time as he reached down towards a certain sensitive lower region of his without notice.

he never would've expected himself to get hard from a simple picture like that.

especially not one of a boy..

(maybe it was okay since he looked like that though? jungkook wouldn't be against it if he could somehow convince himself. he thought for a quick second and no.. it's still not okay. fuck)

but regardless, here he was, inching further down his newly opened pants as his eyes stabilized over jimin's well captured body.

turns out it was nothing but the truth.

he really was pretty everywhere.

god he wasn't prepared for this.. he's about to do some shit he'll hate himself for later.

luckily, he never gave himself any time to think about it or care.

"oh my god..." the younger boy trailed once again, remaining quiet as he laid back against the mattress, strained against the loose material of his sweats.

he peered down for a quick second, taking notice of his aching throb standing tall and proud for the world to see. he groaned at just the sight of it, growing frustrated by the second, a hand now flying up to his forehead.

jungkook ignored his inner thoughts for a second and admired the picture even more instead, not even thinking about responding before grabbing the base of his struggling length.

he released the breath he was unaware of holding in, hands now wrapped around the achingly stiff member. his body was acting on instinct now, his mind was completely shut down.

and at least for now, he's okay with that.

at first, he slowly eased into it, letting his lips fall apart as he stroked himself, eyes fixated on jimin's curves the entire time. he couldn't look away no matter how hard he tried.

the photo was just as delicate as the blonde was himself, it captured the essence of his beauty and grace to a T. It looked so good.

so thick, full and perfect.

god he wanted to pin him down by his small waist and fuck into him relentlessly, hearing the pleasant soft moans the pretty boy owned..

imagine if jimin would curl and mew as jungkook did that to him, hanging off his cock like he belonged there, securing his tiny self in place as he continued thrusting into his small pink hole..

ugh.

the younger didn't even find himself bothered by the outline of the blonde's member, either. not even one bit. that part of him looked just as natural as the rest.

with all of these thoughts in mind, jungkook continued admiring the photo, unable to peer his eyes away from it for reasons he was still afraid of admitting just yet. he couldn't believe how fast it affected him like this.

not a single nude he's ever received captivated him this much.

to be completely honest, jungkook couldn't even recall the last time he got hard from a girl sending him her body either. it's not that he wasn't attracted to it, just that he's been so familiarized with the female frame that it no longer fascinated him like it once did.

jimin's photo wasn't even a nude, it was just him resting in his underwear. his sleepwear.

yet somehow, jungkook's body took a massive liking to it, not an ounce of hesitation remaining as his blood coursed to the area that needed it most.

he found himself getting harder the longer he thought about it.

jungkook didn't even give himself any time to think about how foreign this whole thing was to him, he was acting on instinct like he wanted to after receiving a photo like that.

he just couldn't believe this was his natural reaction to it.

suppose that's a problem for another day.

allowing for his eyes to finally flutter shut, jungkook continued stroking himself at a comfortable pace, a small groan releasing from his lips as he tossed his head against the pillow.

his pace soon increased. he bent his knees and felt the pit of his stomach pinch itself from the inside.

this time, another more prevalent moan escaped his lips as he imagined what the blonde looked like behind those beautiful, sexy pair of pink panties.

jungkook couldnt even pay any mind to the sweat coating the base of his hairline anymore, he didn't pay any mind to the fact that he was flicking his wrist over such a simple photo from his neighbor.

his friend.

a boy.

he just cared about getting his needs met. what shocked him was the boy was fully capable of doing that, too. jimin did this to him and he wasn't even mad, he was thankful. thankful that he got to see such utter perfection.

pressing his thumb over the leaky slit, the young boy realized the sudden load of precum oozing down the entirety of his long, tall length.

the arm upholding his phone soon gave out, letting the device slip from his grip as he continued releasing small strings of groans and moans, squinting his eyes as more pain resurfaced around the base of his stomach.

all while stroking every inch that he could, jungkook found enough energy within himself to open his eyes once again, taking one final glance at the alluring photo.

after doing so, the raven finally found a sense of peace. he released one final throat of pleasure before reaching his well anticipated climax.

his mind couldn't even process what he just did, that's how high his body felt right now.

jesus christ..

panting like a wild animal, the young boy body's became so tired from the massive implode of feeling that it decided to give out.

he let his eyes slowly drift off, the same picture burning deep in his mind as he let his lips remain agape, finally slipping away into a reality where jimin was indeed fully naked in his presence, straddling the top of him so beautifully and leaning down to press a few kisses over his sweat covered face, later tracing his gentle fingers over the coating of his needy skin.

oh how great that would've been..

if only there wasn't so much still holding him back.