[01:44]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"do you think they know?" jungkook decided to voice his inquisition aloud, looking to the smaller boy laying over him.

honestly, as much as he hated to admit it, that wasn't  something he'd say was so entirely impossible anymore.

even noticed how strangely accusative those texts all seemed.

weird.

"can't say for sure." the blonde shrugged, reaching up to caress the raven's cheek, using the pad of his thumb to rub at the smooth skin. "does that scare you?"

"maybe a little.."

because let's face it, coming out isn't something that's so easy for everyone.

jungkook trusted his friends, no doubt. hell, they were all queer as well, but he's still trying to get used to it himself.

"I know they wouldn't care." he continued, tilting his head into the blonde's palm. "ill tell them about us eventually, but I want things to work out first, you know?"

that made sense.

it's not all that unusual for two friends to admit to their other friends they liked each other unless they knew it was going well between them.

most would probably consider it to be the smartest choice. otherwise it might be awkward if they never got together due to the rest of their friend's doing.

it's a cautious move, one that all should think about when dealing with these situations.

luckily for the two of them, everything was working out perfectly fine.

at this point, they might even make it official sometime soon.

not that anybody's hinting something or anything. pft, of course not.

"yeah." jimin nodded, pouting as he thought about hobi's last text. "who're they to say we can't have any fun at home though?"

just then, before the younger had any time to create a response, jimin crawled up his body in order to connect their lips.

it wasn't anything too much, jimin's initial intentions were to share a sweet, slow kiss. that's exactly what it was at first.

just the two of them moving their lips together in a soft, melodic rhythm, humming slightly against the other as they tilted their heads to deepen.

then again, that was all at first.

now, jimin's intentions were to try and have some actual fun; considering his position over the lain boy, he definitely had the upper hand.

let's agree here, it's easy to start palming someone through their sweats when you're laying over their body, it just is.

practically science.

"jimin.." the younger sighed out against his lips, one arm rubbing up and down his sides while the other held onto the back of his neck. "careful there, yeah?"

oh, that's funny.

jimin didn't do whatever careful was.

still kissing the raven like no tomorrow, the blonde took it upon himself to continue palming at jungkook's tightening groin, utilizing his other hand to graze along his tanned skin from underneath the white tee shirt.

as soon as jimin left his lips and traveled down to his neck, Jungkook finally threw his head back, taking in two different types of pleasure simultaneously.

"mhm~" the blonde hummed, sucking ever so slightly at the soft skin, fully grabbing his tented length this time.

the younger knew what he was up to now.

he was in no rush to stop it.

after leaving behind a nice hickey or two, jimin crawled down his body and hovered above the gradually forming hard on, letting his lips linger above the waistband of the latter's sweats.

jungkook let a low groan out, fully hard with jimin's compliance and demonic teasing around the area that needed him most. "jimin please.."

letting his lips linger around the latter's faint happy trail, the older grabbed his length through the pair of sweats once again, smiling against his skin after earning another grunt from the younger.

"are you sure, kookie?" jimin innocently asked, slowly tearing his sweats down inch by inch, refusing to actually do it if not receiving the proper consent to proceed.

shaking his head rather frantically.. "yeah.." the raven groaned out, gasping once his hardened length hit the cold air.

Well shit.. still just as big as the last time.

go figure everyone.

licking his lips, jimin reminded himself to go slow at first, sitting on it was hard enough of an adjustment. trying to deep throat it wouldn't be that much different.

"you're so big, kookie." the blonde teased, providing some verbal commentary as he wrapped his tiny hand around jungkook's shaft.

humming in response, the latter tossed his head into pillow beneath him, closing his eyes as the blonde started slowly jerking him off.

"I like what I see though." the blonde assured, rubbing the tip with his thumb as he leaned in to press little pecks by the slit.

"god damnit.." jungkook whispered, twitching in his hand as it explored him. "please jimin.."

and that's exactly what he was looking for before he'd officially start: a nice pleading beg.

just then, the blonde's plump lips wrapped around the tip, using his hand to help cover the rest he hasn't taken in yet.

pressing a few more teasing kisses and kitten licks, jimin started slowly engulfing all of the boy's well endowed length.

"sh-shit.." jungkook gasped, feeling the warmth from the smaller's throat hugging his entire cock, he soon threaded his fingers though the blonde's fluffy hair as an instinct.

jimin really knew how to please a boy, jungkook, probably more in particular. be decided he wouldn't hold back in pleasing the messy cock inside of his mouth.

all while jungkook kept releasing small, half-expressed groans, jimin started humming, allowing the whole length to experience some nice satisfactory vibrations.

"mhm~" the raven hummed, closing his eyes tighter as the latter bopped his head up and down, deep throating the near blessed eight inches.

this continued on for a while. jungkook became an even bigger mess at the boy doing him wonders. jimin even took turns between humming a fully engulfed length and pulling away to lick up and down the veiny shaft.

"f-fuck.." The raven barely let out, feeling his pit pinch itself. "im gonna.."

despite the well respected warning, the blonde refused to pull off.

instead, he wrapped his lips around the tip once again, letting his hands move against the slick dick as jungkook released one final muffled groan before cumming.

after letting his climax reach its peak, the younger finally let his body fully crash, panting as jimin swallowed the remains of his high.

then, rather thoughtfully, jimin helped the poor worn out boy by pulling his pants and boxers back up for him, soon curling into his side. jungkook looked totally fucking out of it.

did he seriously do that good of a job it literally kicked his ass out?

holy shit..

he knew he had intense blow job lips, but damn.

"awh, bun.." the smaller cooed, brushing his tattered hair back before examining the latter's tired face and agape lips. "you're so cute."

then pressed one final kiss to the corner of his mouth before letting a well deserved sleep take over him as well.