[01:18]

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"see, this isn't so bad, is it?" the tiny blonde wondered aloud, nonchalantly nuzzling into the side of the latter once the cold breeze stared picking up a bit. "the city's always pretty at night."

with a perfect set up like that, even you know he wouldn't be able to stop himself from saying it.

being the sly motherfucker that jungkook was.. "but you're always prettier." he nudged, earning a small blush from the angelic cheeks of the vixen aside him.

seems that maybe he'll be able to accept himself much quicker with jimin helping him like this. holding hands was only a little new to him, a slow start, if you will, but he liked it. he felt pretty comfortable right now and that's something he never thought he'd be able to say.

if anything, maybe he was even starting to enjoy this new vision to life. it was a whole new perspective.

everything was more clear to him now. just like how he noticed a little shiver coming from the small blonde, making the younger instantly revert to his own instinctive guard mode.

(at least during times like this, anyways. he didn't wanna watch the tiny boy freeze, of course)

"jimin, you're only wearing a sweater and leggings." he pointed out, amazing us all with his killer observational skills. "let's go inside already. why're we always having this conversation?"

no really. nobody could come up with anything different just because it's winter?

apparently not.

go figure.

"its fine, kookie." all while still shivering, jimin peered up to the the latter with an face of false assurance. "we should probably start heading back though, ill be fine until then."

despite the obvious lying plead, jungkook knew better as a properly educated gentleman.

slipping his own, once again, rather iconic and cliché leather jacket off, jungkook held no hesitation with emitting a proud smile before placing it over jimin's near entirety.

"you look so good in my clothes.. you should wear them more often." he admitted, scratching his nape at the hidden honesty.

jimin smirked, seeming to like that idea. what was he gonna do? say no?

"take me to your place instead, im gonna raid your closet."

|| || ||

"I said you could take a few things not my whole wardrobe." jungkook sighed, finding it awfully difficult to tell a pouting pretty jimin that no, he couldn't steal all his hoodies and leather jackets.

no matter how much he wanted to give up the fight and let the little one win, he had to fight the urge. he himself still needed clothes.

(well, maybe he didn't. jungkook would still disagree though.

so close everyone.. so close.)

"fine.." jimin huffed, taking a sad and lonely singular hoodie. he placed the remainders back, only to find himself scavenging through one of his drawers instead.

after searching for what he had in mind, jimin managed to make the younger admire him as he shared his happy giggle. anyone could've easily mistaken jungkook for being fully smitten at that.

(he pretty much was, tho. let's just go with it)

"why that one?" the raven questioned, seeming to wonder what was so special about a lousy grey t-shirt.

"because watch," the blonde smirked, wrapping his arms around himself to grab the ends of his sweater, dishevelling it over his head with such a teasing and agonizingly slow pace that jungkook couldn't help but bite his lip.

the younger admired how pretty and how smooth jimin's skin was after being fully exposed to it like this, soon doing the same with his leggings-- wait what?

"uh, jimin." jungkook quickly covered his eyes, hating to seem any bit disrespectful as the latter randomly decided to undress in front of him.

"no baby.. it's okay." the blonde quickly debunked, grabbing the handsome boy's wrist and setting his hand around the waistband of his leggings. "this is a step to help prepare you, go ahead, you have my permission."

jungkook froze.

did jimin really just instruct him to take his pants off..?

and was jungkook really only making himself look like a shy idiot by turning red and staring wide eyed at the smaller's waist..?

yes, yes indeed.

"kook-ah," the blonde softly giggled. "if you ever wanna be ready to have sex with me, this is part of it, undressing me."

oh.. right.

"I don't wanna be touching you like he did though..."

"if you have my consent," he leaned forward, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before running a hand though his hair. "then how are you doing that, baby?"

"I don't know..." he trailed, getting aid from the latter himself as they slipped the tight leggings down his legs together.

now leaving jimin in just his beautiful, lacy white panties.

"oh my god..." jungkook nearly chocked on the words, gulping somewhat loudly at how visually appealing this boy truly was.

"just relax," jimin whispered, easing the flustered boy. he took his hands and pushed Jungkook flat onto the bed, throwing one of his legs over his waist to straddle him.

now sitting directly over the spot that would grow hard any minute if he dare moved, jimin wiggled his butt just a little bit to tease. jungkook held back a groan. friction was always a weakness.

"how do I look for you?"

"perfect.."

its actually pretty funny, jungkook had no idea where to place his hands, they were just awkwardly resting at his own sides on top the bed sheets.

well.. until jimin grabbed them and placed them around his waist, that is.

jungkook's breath hitched as the blonde started leaning down towards him, laying on his stomach and lightly pressing his lips against his own, giggling as the other mildly freaked out.

"kookie, calm down baby." he pulled back, the eye smile helping him ease.

"how can I calm down when you're sitting on top of me like this?" he voiced aloud, genuinely in question. "especially when you're practically naked."

"alright, so we're not quite at third base yet." jimin rolled his eyes playfully, running a soft hand over jungkook's cheek before taking the grey shirt and throwing it over his body.

thankfully it was long enough to be any normal oversized shirt. he really didn't feel like putting pants back on.

"sorry.." jungkook trailed, much less tense when the boy had his shirt on to cover the intimidating curves. "I might need more time than I thought.. im just nervous. still trying to accept the way I feel. im really sorry, jimin."

"you're okay bun, it takes time. you're still trying for us and that's what matters. let's just go to sleep, yeah?"

so that's how their night ended, in each other's arms with the younger holding the blonde like he'd break any minute as he laid over his front.

what a shame that jungkook was still such a panicked gay though.

seems jimin still had some work to do with this one.