[01:69]

🔞 || THIRD PERSON || 🔞

today was honestly, maybe even arguably, considered the biggest day of their lives. everything that happened from here on out was a matter of faith and chance.

especially for one of them in particular: the raven. he wasn't entirely sure how to feel after yesterday's late night conversation. he felt as if he was worrying too much for reasons he couldn't even explain yet.

what if he hurt jimin? what if he didn't make the tiny boy feel good like he hoped to?

there's been so many things running through his mind since then, it's only inevitable the young boy would still be nervous once fully taking on today's unintentional challenge.

if anything, it's understandable.

he just recently discovered his sexuality not too long ago, they've only been boyfriends for a couple months and now he was about to have his first encounter with gay sex.

it was a lot for him to take in so suddenly.

it wasn't any old cherry from the blossom tree, he was feeling more things the poor boy could've ever imagined.

throughout the day, the two of them were together as per usual, even the blonde himself couldn't deny sensing the uncertainty coursing deep within his own panicking boyfriend.

that only created a domino effect, making him worry as well.

he didn't want the raven feeling like he wouldn't be able to meet his standards for these sorts of things.

he loved the young boy, there's nothing he could do that would make him jeopardize or lose the trust between them.

as the two of them cuddled up against each other in the blonde's bed, resting together as the snow started piling up outside behind the blinds, jimin began to wonder if jungkook was still ready.

he seemed too nervous to be able to go through with it, in his opinion.

"kookie," the blonde started, rubbing his thumb along the outside of their interlaced fingers. "you don't have to be so tense.. nothing's happened yet."

was he really that obvious?

"what?" the younger questioned, completely under the impression that he was hiding himself rather well by remaining silent. "what do you mean? im totally fine.

jimin immediately frowned.

"baby.." he whispered, bringing his hands up to the latter's cheek, caressing it's easing warmth. "I know you're nervous.. you don't have to be."

who was he to fight it now? jimin already knew.. maybe he didn't hide himself as well as he once thought.

"sorry.." feeling the need to apologize for some reason, jungkook turned to his boyfriend with sad, glistening eyes. "im just nervous.. maybe a little scared too.."

the trail in his voice caused Jimin to feel nothing but remorse. he scooted closer into him for comfort. "scared of what, bun?"

"hurting you."

well, that's the first time the blonde's ever heard that one before.

jungkook really did care for him that much after all.

what a sweetheart..

"kookie.." whispering once again, jimin softly pressed his lips against the younger's cheek, allowing them to linger before sharing an honest eye contact. "trust me when I say you could never hurt me."