[00:97]

IMESSAGE
Bun 🐰

JIMIN
Jungkook, it's ten-thirty

JIMIN
can you leave me alone and stop knocking on my door please?

=================
|| THIRD PERSON ||

"but I wanna see you," he called out instead of replying, continuing to hit his fist against the wooden delicacy of jimin's door. "its been two days now, what's going on?"

"again," jimin reminded, voice sounding mocking as he came closer. "I already told you. im sick."

"thats bullshit and you know it." the youngest wasn't trying to seem rude but everyone eventually gets to the point of enough being enough.

especially when it became so personal.

"why're you ignoring me..." trailing like the lazy river, jungkook slumped down to the floor, leaning against the frame of the door before proceeding to knock a little quieter.

"im not!" the blonde instantly retorted, despite it being the truth. "seriously jungkook, go back to your apartment. its late and im tired."

except, that actually was key for: keep fighting for me.. I need you to be stubborn.. don't leave me.. im begging you..

"no, im staying here until you open up and talk to me."

bingo..

but he knew better than to let blackmail ruin five new friendships.

"you're gonna be there all night, then." and what's sad about that was that it was true.

jungkook's stubborn ass slept right outside jimin's door that night, unaware that on the other side laid a cold, silent sobbing jimin.

aching for his heart that was so close..

yet so far away.