15. Hearts.

Been long you saw me😉😉
E get as e be🙏🙏

15.

Enjoy💕💕

*     *     *

"Why don't you tell me about Samiah?"

"Oh my God!" Ruqqoyah said startled. She was so engrossed on the account book she was working on that she doesn't even realised that Khalid had entered her room. "You scared me, why can't you knock?"

"I did but you didn't answer" He countered.

"Whatever. What do you want?" She asked trying to raised an eyebrow but as always she failed.

"Don't you hear what I said earlier?"

She rolled her eyes "If I did, would I still be asking?"

"Why don't you tell me about Samiah" He repeated.

"What about her?" She said looking lost.

"Her message to me" Khalid replied pointing a finger to himself.

"Don't tell me..."

He didn't wait for her to finish "Yes, I heard everything" He deadpanned.

"OMG!!! But you said..."

"I lied and I had to."

When Becca if he had overheard their conversation, he lied outrightly that he didn't. He even went as far as raising his hand pretending to knock giving the impression that he was just coming.

"But you said you were just coming...right?" She asked.

"Wrong. I wasn't just coming. I heard everything but I just had to lied." He paused "I don't want you guys to know that's why I had to pretend as if I was just coming, because if I should leave Becca would see me leaving and you will all know I heard you."

"So what next?" She asked.

"What next as how?"

"About Samiah?"

"I've make it clear to you that I have someone I like and there's nothing I can do" He noticed how Ruqqoyah scrunched up her face and quickly added "Don't get me wrong it isn't that she's not beautiful but its just not her for me."

"Story for the gods" She mumbled. "What if Yasmin has someone she likes as well, you know or probably engaged?"

He frowned "You may be right but I know she's not 'cos she's still in school"

She nod slowly "Doesn't matter for all we know, she probably is, she's in final year you know?" She wiggled her brow.

His mouth turned down in distaste "Why are you wishing she is, because of Samiah?"

"Not at all, you know Sam is a beautiful girl she will soon forget about you, so don't even think of making her your second option."

"Wasn't going to, goodnight" He said as he turn to leave.

"Khalid" She called and he turned back. "Good luck with her." She smiled at him.

"Thanks" He smiled back and made his exit.

"Poor Khalid" She sighed.

He popped his head inside again"By the way I will tell mum you are not sleeping yet" He grinned.

"Don't you dare"

"Watch me" He said as he turned to leave but accidentally hit his head on the door frame "yeh!" He exclaimed rubbing his head as he leaved.