17. Anonymous KD.

BismiLLAH (In the name of Allah)

17.

Happy reading💞

*     *     *

The buzzing just won't stop! Well not like anyone's complaining. The only complainant in the entire Hussein household is the groom himself.

Yasmine and her friend Khodijah were inside her room sorting out the outfit she plan on wearing for the akid, and then the wedding walimah.

"When you are spending this much time on someone else wedding, how much time will you spend on yours?" Khodijah questioned.

"It's not an ordinary someone's else wedding, it's my brother's wedding and about mine when the time comes you will see" She beamed.

"Speaking about your wedding, how far about you and..." Khodijah looked at the door way before continuing "Bilal" She whispered.

"We are still on the matter, I haven't seen him in a while sef" She whispered sadly.

"Aigoo!" Khodijah sighed dramatically. "When do you plan on telling him"

"That's Ilyas part of the story"

"Abeg which story o"

"Our very own love story"

"When you wake up from your dream please let me know, Miss Juliet."

"No no I don't want that kind of heart broken story please." Yasmin frowned.

"Alright, Layla Majnu?"

"I will stone you to coma!" Yasmin said amidst laughter while raising a shoe threateningly.

A knock came from outside and interrupted them.

"Can I come in?" Came the voice of her cousin, Umar.

"Yes you may" Yasmin replied him vaguely.

"I wasn't requesting you know?" He shrugged.

"Yes I know, my ever so polite cousin"

"Whatever someone's outside for you"

"Who?"

"You no get leg" He said and made his exit before Yasmin could give him a reply.

"You finally met your match." Khodijah beamed.

"Oh shut up, he caught me unprepared." She lamented. "Give me some minutes, let me check who the person waiting for me is." She said as she took her hijab. "It's probably a prank anyway"

"Sha don't take too long."

*    *    *

"Where's the person waiting for me?" Yasmin asked when she descended the stairs directing her question to no one in particular since the living room was full of guests and other family members.

"He is waiting outside" Another cousin of hers, Mutiah replied her.

"But why can't you guys let him in?"

"He insisted on staying outside" Mutiah shrugged.

"What did he said his name is?" Yasmin questioned again.

Umar let out an exasperated sigh "Please just go outside to ask him any other question you have and stop disturbing us."

"If I get kidnapped, it's your fault." She said as she opened the door that lead outside.