19. KD Unraveled.

19.

Happy reading 💓

*    *    *

"Wake up."

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up"

"Why?"

"It's time for Subhi."

"But I just slept a while ago."

"That's because you slept late, now get up."

"Gimme some minutes."

"Babes, you know it wouldn't be nice if I should start waking you up with water after our first night" Ilyas warned.

"But I'm tired." Ruqqoyah whined.

He pulled the duvet off her "Sorry sweet but you have to obey your Lord's call you know?" He stated.

"I know." She stood up and headed towards the bathroom. She did her business then went back inside the room and met Ilyas absence deciding he had already left for the mosque.

She went over to her bag which she's yet to unpack then brought out an abaya and hijab, she moved to another and brought out her Qur'an which was part of her sadaki (Bride price). She observed her Solah and started revising starting from AL- BAKHORA, the second chapter of the Qur'an.

"Good morning" Ruqqoyah greeted when Ilyas entered the room.

"Morning, how was the night?" He asked.

"Beautiful" She closed the Qur'an and stood up then placed it on the night stand. "And yours?" She asked.

He moved closer to her and cupped her face in his hand "It was the best night for me, the most beautiful one." He perked her nose and she smiled. He was about going further when a knock interrupted them.

"As salamu alaykum" Yasmin said from the other side.

"Waleakum salam" They chorused.

"Permission to enter?"

"No"

"Yes" They answered at the same time.

"I'm going with yes." She entered and saw them standing very close to each other "Did I interrupted anything" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes you did." Ilyas placed his hand on Ruqqoyah's shoulder.

"Is that true?" She turned to face Ruqqoyah.

"Not really." Ruqqoyah answered shyly.

"What do you want?" Ilyas asked.

"Ummi said you should come for breakfast, but you should go first, sister Ruqqoyah and I will join you."

"What do you want to do to my wife?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"Nothing too bad, just go." Yasmin said and Ilyas left them begrudgingly.

"Why are you looking this simple a day after your nikkah?" Yasmin whisper yelled. "Don't you know what a bride is suppose to do"

Ruqqoyah looked confused "What's a bride supposed to do?"

"Look..." She paused tapping a finger in her chin in a thinking gesture "Captivating" She finished.

"Says someone who is as single as figure one" Ruqqoyah beamed.

"Ouch!" Yasmin touched her chest feigning hurt "Doesn't matter, what matter now is you changing your cloth and me doing your makeup"

"Alright alright" Ruqqoyah raised her hand up in surrender. "But please let it be nude."