21. Bs and Ps?

Ramadan Mubarak to every believers out there, may this not be the last for us and may Allah accept all our act of worship.

Sorry for the extremely late update, school and life hadn't been easy.

May Allah ease all our affairs.

I hope you like this,
Enjoy💕

*    *    *

"Have you packed everything?" Khalid asked for the umpteen time and he got the same reply for the umpteen time.

"You said they were being taken care of by ummu and sister Yasmin."

"Yes, I'm just a little worried and nervous." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Why nervous though? That should be my part of the surprise." She scoffed.

"Seriously if you know where we are going..."

"You will be more than happy." She finished his sentence for him. Whenever the matter about the surprise honeymoon was brought up he always used the line.

"Exactly." He said with a wink. "Have you packed all your sets of Bs and Ps?"

She looked confused. "The what and the who?"

"Bras and panties."

She shook her head playfully at him. "I seriously don't know where your kind of mind came from." She said with a smile.

"Probably from Jumia?" He stated questioningly and she smile.

She hit his chest lightly. "Or Jiji?"

He dragged her close to him and pressed her lovingly to his chest. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply.

"You hair smells like strawberry." He inhaled again.

She nuzzle her face into his chest "It's the hair shampoo." Her voice sound muffled.

"I would like the apple scent better."

"O like pineapple abi? (don't you like pineapple?)" She said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Queen of sarcasm, I hail thee. Tell me apart from sarcasm what else can you do with your mouth?" He whispered the last part in her ear.

She looked up from her eyelashes "You want to know?" She whispered seductively and he nodded in dazed.

She stood on her tip toe and when she still couldn't reach his height, she pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, she passed him a heartwarming smile and bit her lips making him groan out loudly, she stretched her neck a little and just as her lips grazed his lips lightly, the door was opened by Ghoneeyah, his mum.

"Oh my bad! I should have knocked."

Ruqqoyah scrambled for her veil and quickly draped it on her head, dusting off imaginary dust from her cloth with her head bowed out of embarrassment.

"Yes mum, you should have." Ilyas said clearly displeased by the interruption.

"Ma binu, just want to check on you guys, that was a bad timing on my part."

"Very bad timing."

"E don do!." Ruqqoyah said and elbowed him in the side.

"No mind him jare." Ghoneeyah answered.

"Ummi, who taught you pidgin?" Ilyas questioned jokingly.

"Dem never born you since I don dey talk am." Ghoneeyah answered and the couple couldn't control their laugh.