05|

Snow Carr

           I walked into my room and spread out on my bed with a huge smile on my face, my day went really really really awesome. I met new people but most importantly I met the Queen!!, like face-to-face, she even hugged me when Royalty introduced us. I had pinched myself like a gazillion times just to confirm that it was real.

        I would have loved to pretend like all this characters in movies and novels and lie that the only downside to my day was meeting Ian but heck no!, as much as I hate him for breaking my heart, well it counts as heartbreak even though he never knew of my existence, I still feel like he took my feelings for granted and now I'm feeling really unappreciated, as much as I hate him for that and the fact that he's rude and egoistic and annoying and girlish and rant-ish, I can't help but admit that it was the highlight of my day.

     I've lost count of how many times I've played back the conversation in my head, sometimes I would even play it out pretending to be the both of us and I'll insert crazy dialogues and make up a story on how he'll realize he loves the crazy me and would come running after me. Pathetic?, well I'm not apologetic. Hmmm, smooth rhymes!.

      Wait, back up a little, did I say Ian Northridge was the highlight of my day?, hah!, what a joke!. Clothes over Bros people!. Shopping with Royalty was the highlight of my day. Who doesn't love getting new clothes?, coupled with the fact that I haven't had the chance to get new clothes for years, except the ones Amanda got me, it made me really overjoyed. I had hugged Royalty like a thousand times while grinning at her.

     I was packing the clothes into the closet when I heard a knock and I walked over to open the door immediately, more like ran over.

     "Wow, you didn't even allow me to knock the second time, were you expecting me?" She said with a smile. She was glowing in her blue sleeping robe, her eyes twinkled with happiness and she looked really beautiful. What do I do to get a sister like this?

      "You don't have to do anything Snow. You already have her" she said with a smile and my eyes widened. I have a problem!, I have a huge freaking problem.

     "Uhm...I can't believe I said that out loud" I said trying to shield my burning face from her gaze. I just happen to always embarrass myself while with her. What is this?

     "It's nothing Snow. Just so you know, It's always very hard for me to be open and all smiley with people and I rarely allow myself to know people not to talk of liking them but I'm all that with you. It means you're more like a sister to me than a friend." She said and I couldn't help my grin, then I hugged her for the thousandth and one time. I have huge problems.

      "So, hope shopping wasn't stressful, most people tend to complain about the stress of having to walk the length and breadth of the mall just to find the perfect dress." She said and I scoffed, stressful, never!.

      "Not at all. I love stress, I was born into a stressful life, in actual facts, my second name should have been stress. I am a stressful person so I'm always all for shopping, especially the stress part." I ranted and she burst out laughing while shaking her head.

      "It's official Snow. You're absolutely insane. You're just so much like my mum" she said and that compliment was enough to make me smile. Well, look at that, I felt so proud of being similar to the Queen who is just human but I can't even remember the last time I prayed, Dear God, forgive me huh. Thankssss!.

      "Aww, thanks. I really like your mum, she seems to be an amazing person and she's really beautiful, I see where you got your beauty from" I said and she rolled her eyes in spite of her smile.