08|

Snow Carr.

       Actually, I was expecting this to be like all these cliche novels where the guy would kiss the girl and move on like anything never happened.... And oh!, how right was I!.

        It was as though nothing happened between us, it was as though he didn't steal my first kiss.. Well, not exactly steal because he asked but I mean.. Dude didn't even show any iota of care or what's not. I'm not pissed or anything, I'm just surprised he's that spoilt, if he continues that way he'll never get a wife!. Except me though.

       I heard a knock on my door and I sat straight in my chair, dropping the pencil I was fiddling with and asked the person to come in. I was a bit surprised when Royalty strolled in.

        "Hey there Sister-in-law to be" she said and I rolled my eyes as I sat back in my chair. This was all too fake yet it makes me feel good, too good that it was making me uncomfortable.

        "please don't start. I hate your brother and I'm sure you know that" I said and she snickered and placed a newspaper on the table. I didn't see that with her when she came in.

      "Yeah right, you hate him. You say one thing but the newspaper says another." She said and I reached for the newspaper. Well well, I made the front page, how awesome is that.

       "PRINCE IAN NORTHRIDGE SIGHTED WITH UNKNOWN WOMAN IN AN INTENSE MAKE OUT SESSION. IS SHE THE ONE?." The paper read and I found myself turning pink at our picture that was plastered all over the newspaper. They even took time out to make a few collages. Those damned paparazzis.

      "Royalty, you know this is all just for the paparazzi right" I said throwing the paper on the table and acting as if I was not bothered about it. If only she knew butterflies had taken my stomach over. If only!.

      "Hmmmm...so you're trying to say there was no emotional attachment in that kiss cause darling, this doesn't look to be fake to me" She said and I squeezed my face.

      "What are you implying Royalty?, it was all just for show you know, there was absolutely nothing involved. In fact,  your brother made sure that was obvious, he hasn't even spoken with me since that day, he hasn't called, no texts, nothing. It's just as if nothing happened and I actually do not care, it's none of my concern so I believe that's enough proof that it was just a bloody publicity stunt." I found !myself saying more than I intended to.

       "He's such a bonehead but I'm happy you feel this way about him. He needs it" She said and my frown deepened.

       "I'm not getting you. What exactly are you talking about?, feel this way about who?, I'm quite lost" I said and Royalty smirked. Ookaayy?

      "You like him Snow. You don't have to deny it, I know you like and maybe somewhere deep down in your heart of hearts, you wish this was true and real" she said and I found myself shaking my head.

      "Nope. Definitely not!. I don't wish for it to be true or real or what's not. Ian is not the kind of man I want, Ian is the exact opposite of my dream guy. I do not want a guy who's going to take my first kiss and ignore me for days later." I said and Royalty laughed.

       "Yeah Snow. You definitely do not like him. How about I tell him to call you and stop being a bonehead" She said and as tempting as the offer sounded, I wouldn't take it. If he wouldn't call me on his own accord then to blazes with his phone and him.

      "No!, thanks but no thanks. If he won't call me because he wants to call me then he can keep his call to himself" I said and she gave me another sweet smile.