07|

Snow Carr

Is it just me or there's someone out there who likes and at the same time dislikes Grownish?. I've yet to meet someone who prefers Blackish over Grownish but me. I just feel like Blackish has more prospects and more substance, Grownish is just all about Boys and stuff, it would always end with boys and what hurts the most is that at the very end I have that crazy feeling she wouldn't end up with Luca. I just have that bad feeling and that is the only reason why I am so mad at this movie...plus the fact that Yara has the most beautiful hair in the world and I'm jealous, just my opinion though.

I stood up from the sofa and walked to the fridge where I grabbed a bottle of chilled water and drank it till it was half full then slammed the whole bottle on the table. I was beyond pissed, I was angry, confused and angry...did I mention angry?.

I decided to stop blaming poor Yara for my anger and I decided to face reality. I was mad at myself, mad at my stupidity, mad at the fact that I just couldn't say no to the Queen, mad at the mess I just put myself in just because of my over niceness.

It was exactly two days ago when the queen walked into my office and asked of me the biggest favour in the world. It was as though someone punched my windpipe. I was more than surprised, why would she ask me to marry his son on a contract and be his surrogate. Who does that?!, sounds unheard of right?.

Well, here's even what's more shocking. I, Snow Carr, stupid as ever said "Of course ma'am, why not. You and your family has shown me nothing but kindness and if you're requesting this of me, it must mean so much to you so I'll do it. I'll be your son's surrogate and his fake wife" . Imagine!!. Imagine!!!, I am so stupid, so so stupid that stupid doesn't cut it for me. A part of me feels relieved that I found a way to pay Royalty back for the huge kindness but a bigger part of me has been slapping me ever since I said yes. Marriage isn't something small, wether great or small. I'm 19 for heaven's sake, forget the fact that I'm turning 20 in months, I'm still a child. I'm a baby!, I'm a toddler, I can't even take care of myself.

I didn't just agree to be a wife, I agreed to be a surrogate. Oh Snow, how great is thy stupidity, the whole earth bows for the one who hath the great ability to be amazingly stupid. A surrogate, I was going to have a baby put inside of me, I'm going to have to care more for myself in order to care for the baby, I was going to have to push a baby out and then take care of him or her. How the hell am I supposed to take care of a child at 20!. Just How?!.

That's not even the worst part, the worst and worssstt part is that it's been two days since Royalty got a phone for me with a registered sim card which I gave to the Queen after I stupidly accepted her proposal and she told me she would talk to Ian and that he would call me as soon as possible. Guess what People?, He hasn't called me!. Not even a missed call. He obviously doesn't care, ever since he left me standing on the porch like a fool, I haven't heard from or of him and now that I've stupidly gotten my life involved in his, he didn't have the decency or the common sense to call me and thank me for helping him out. I mean, I just gave my life to him, on a platter of office table, cause that was where I said yes to his mother.

I walked away from the table and plopped myself on the sofa, watching another rerun of black-ish. It did nothing to alleviate my anger, it did nothing to stop me from being pissed. Royalty decided to give me the day off because, according to her, I wasn't looking too well and she didn't want me to get sick. How caring, if only her younger could be 1/4th the person she is.

I heard my phone start to ring and I groaned when I realized I left it on the table. I'm really not in the mood for the tricks this phone is playing on me right now, I walked over to the phone only for it to stop ringing immediately I got there. Gossssshhhh!!!!.