09|

Snow Carr.

        I sat with Royalty and Savannah while we watched a comedy show on TV, people were laughing but we all just couldn't pick out the funny part, I mean he's really honestly saying something boring.

      "Maybe people are just laughing so he won't feel bad" Savannah voiced out my thoughts and we all laughed.

      "That's the only reasonable explanation I can find to all this" Royalty said and we laughed again.

     "You know what?, why not put ourselves out of this misery and just put off the TV then let's talk"  Savannah said and we all agreed. I was the closest to the controller so I was glad to do the honours of shutting Mr Not-so-funny-comedian up, it made me feel so good.

      "Sooo...Miss Savannah, what's there to talk about?. It was your idea so you get to bring a topic cause I really have nothing in my head right now" Royalty said and Savannah smiled as she jumped down from the sofa and sat cross-legged on the floor facing me.

      "Someone's about to be interrogated" Royalty said in a sing-song voice and I shot her a deadly look which just made her give me the face.

      "So dear Snow, would you mind telling us how things are between you and Ian?. I am seriously really really curious" she said and I groaned. As If I knew!!!!!!.

      "Nothing big, there's nothing going on between us." I said and they both gave me the 'really now' look.

     "Nothing really!. Your brother is always an ass and I am always a sweetheart." I said and they both 'hmmmed'

     "Are you sure?, I heard quite a number of rumors in the office days back. Something involving an elevator?" Royalty said with a side smirk and I turned pink on the spot. Oh Ian, you are so dead!.

    "That wasn't what it sounded like. It was just for awareness" I said and she rolled her eyes.

    "Lil sister, how many awarenesses are you going to create and how on earth did you plan on creating awareness in an elevator?. If you wanted to create awareness, you would have stood at the entrance to the office and then kiss the hell out of each other. Come up with a better explanation sweetheart" She said and I facepalmed.

     "What do you want me to say?, I've given you the only explanation your dear brother gave me for his actions. You don't have to worry, we are no longer creating any sort of crazy awareness cause I told him never to touch me again and he's been a very good boy. We've met up twice after that and he never came close to me. Not even a hug or a peck, nothing. He was just being his normal annoying self and I am absolutely not  pissed about that." I said and they both looked at me with laughter dancing in their eyes. Weird Duo.

     "Why do I have a feeling you're contradicting yourself?, You say you don't want him close to you but you're mad he's not coming close to you. What exactly do you want Snow, you can talk to us." Savannah said and I groaned and decided to just come out clean.

    "Fine. It's not exactly like I don't want him to come close to me or some sort, I mean, have you seen your brother?, he's like the exact opposite of his altitude and any sane girl would like him but I hate it when his only reason for finding me kissable is to create some sort of stupid awareness, I want him to kiss me for me. Do you get me?, I want him to do it,not because he wants people to know there's something between us but because he couldn't help himself. I know he's not obliged to do it seeing as this is as fake as fake can get but I still can't help but get mad." I confessed and I was expecting them to laugh at me but instead they smiled.

     "And who says you have to believe him when he says he's kissing you for awareness. I would have loved to tell you that I know my brother like the back of my hand but in matters like this, I really do not know Ian at all, he's so closed up emotionally, you can't even tell if he's into someone or not but I do know that you won't kiss a person twice in the space of a week all in the name of creating awareness. He probably kissed you for you." Savvy said and I chewed my bottom lip, I badly wanted to believe it was true but as she said, she doesn't know Ian well enough in that aspect so she's just saying all of that to make me feel better and it's the thought that counts so I smiled.