23|

Snow Carr Northridge

I woke up around past 7 and almost immediately, I got a text from Royalty, telling me to come down for breakfast. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into a free baby blue gown which stopped just below my knees. I packed my hair into a messy bun and applied lipgloss to keep my lips from getting dry.

I walked towards the table Royalty indicated in her text message and I stopped short when I saw Ian sitting at the table. He is back?, Oh well, duh. YES!, he is back.

"Good morning" I greeted everyone and saw that they all left the seat beside Ian empty, for me obviously. I nervously sat beside him and he gave me a small nod. Well well, what was I expecting?.

"How was your night?" Dad asked and I answered. We all fell into some sort of conversation about tourist attractions in Florida and well, Leanne was really cracking us up bad. How is a pizza place a tourist attraction?.

"Oh come on. Every single tourist in the whole of Florida must have had at least a box of pizza in that place. We should really go there, it's remarkable" She said and we all rolled our eyes.

"How did you know about this?" I asked and her cheeks warmed up a bit and she took a bite out of her sausage.

"Leannnnnneee" Royalty stressed her name and she raised her hands in mock surrender, muttering something about us always pestering her.

"Seven. Seven told me alright?" She said and all of us who knew about seven stared at her wide eyed.

"Who or what is Seven?" Mum asked and Savannah chuckled loudly. That girl!

"Well apparently, Seven is your soon to be son-in-law" Savannah said and Leanne threw a sausage at her.

"Don't mind her mum. Sev is just a friend" she said and I raised my brow. Sev?, Nick name basis now?.

"Less than 24 hours and you are already on Nick name basis. Pray tell, what does he call you?. Lee?, Anne?, leelee?" I asked and everyone laughed.

"Oh shut up Snow. I bumped into him this morning" She said and we all knew she was saying the truth but heeey, where's the fun in letting things go just like that.

Before anyone could say something, someone else arrived at our table and I was surprised to see the British guy from yesterday. My myy

"We meet again" he said, directing it at me and I smiled a little. Everyone had their eyes on me.

"Pardon my bad manners. Good morning everyone" He said and everyone replied. Everyone, except my dearest husband who was giving the guy an undefinable look.

"My name is Peter Callahan. I bumped into this beautiful woman yesterday and I just wanted to come say hi again. How are you all enjoying your stay at the hotel?" He asked.

"The hotel is nice. Your name sounds familiar" Dad said and he gave him a courteous grin.

"Oh yes. This hotel is mine." He said and my jaw dropped. Well well, this is grand isn't it. A billionaire man who is also rich is looks and even richer in accent. Too bad I'm married.

"Oh. You have a very lovely hotel Mr Callahan" Mum said and he bowed courteously.

"Thanks Your Highness. I was more than surprised to realize a Royal family was coming to stay in my hotel, I didn't want to overdo myself with excitement but I was really dying to meet you. When I bumped into this beautiful lady yesterday and saw her with you this morning, it felt like the Heavens threw me that chance. It's lovely meeting you all" he said with a spark in his eyes.