Chapter 5: Just You And Me

Word Count: 1.8k

Michael's Point Of View

"Who the fuck are you?" Michael asked as he lifted his head seeing a tall blonde girl with a pixie cut walk around him. She was eyeing him up and down.

"I don't believe we've met. I'm Vanessa." She had an English accent.

She outstretched her hand to shake his but his were tied behind his back.

"I would, but ya know- You kinda have me tied up like a fucking hostage right now!" He said.

"Yeah, sorry about that, not my idea. But come on... Who doesn't love a little bondage?" A suggestive smirk came across her face. She put her hands on the armrests of the chair and bent forward, moving her face towards his.

Michael had to fight off his hormonal urges. "Stop it."

"Come on Michael." She said seductively slithering her way closer to him.

"Just... Just stop it."

Vanessa sighed with annoyance. "Ughhhhh... You're no fun." She mockingly pouted.

"Where're Jeremy and Y/N?" He questioned.

"Around..."

"What did you do to my friends?" Michael said forcefully.

"It doesn't matter. And, trust me, you don't need to worry about Y/N." She said, walking closer to him.

"What do you mean?"

Vanessa sat on Michael's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why do you care?"

"They're my friends. I-"

She pushed her lips against his. He moved his head left and right, trying to get her off of him. "Get off."

Vanessa pulled her mouth away from his and walked towards the desk.

"Fine. Be that way." She said before she grabbed a bottle of mountain dew red, a bottle of blue mountain dew, and a box of SQUIPs.

"Mountain Dew Red?" Michael was confused. That stuff is basically poison to SQUIPs. Why would one be using it?

Vanessa poured over half of the red bottle into a bowl, and proceeded to add a quarter of the blue bottle. She looked at him maliciously.

"Wha- What're you doing?" He stuttered, as his face started to show his nerves.

"Well..." She started, but paused to drop a singular SQUIP into the mixture. "You see Michael, there are many applications of a SQUIP." She took the pill out of the bowl and began to place it into a device, that looked like a injector-gun of sorts. "Obviously, there's the usual way, like what happened to your friend last year. But you can alter the affects, if necessary." She advanced towards Michael, injector in hand. "For example..." She rounded behind him. He tried to squirm away but it was no use. Vanessa placed the edge of the device on Michael's neck and pressed the trigger, sending the SQUIP into his bloodstream.

"OwAh! What'd you just do to me? You didn't SQUIP me, because that's- that's not how that works... So what did you-"

She wrapped her legs around his waist, sitting on his lap, facing him. "No. It's a SQUIP, just different."

"What- What do you mean different?" Michael's talking began to slow down.

"Well Mountain Dew Red deactivates and dissolves SQUIPs and when you mix it with the blue, it creates a potent emotional influencer. Obviously depending on what you want/need, you can pick the emotion."