Chapter 35: Game Over

Word Count: 1.7k

Trigger warning: a knife is used

-it'll be okay, I promise <3 There's no depression or self-hatred or self-loathing. This story will have a heroic ending. Bad will lose... it's just how you don't know. I guess you'll have to read to find out LOL ;) 

Michael's Point Of View

Michael reached to his pocket to grab out his phone, he began to type. His hands were shaking, because he was fighting the SQUIP inside him that was trying to throw the phone. He was able to send Jeremy a text that read "Hekp" before the SQUIP overpowered Michael and the phone was thrown from his hand, smashing onto the ground.

Michael fell to the floor, hugging his arms around himself to stop them from doing anything. He continued coughing into the trashcan.

Jeremy's Point Of View

*Bzzz* *Bzzz*

Jeremy's phone vibrated. He grabbed it to see Micheal's text. "Hekp?" Jeremy said.

"What?" Rich asked.

"I just got a text from Michael that says 'Hekp.'" He looked at Rich with confusion.

"What the fuck is 'hekp'?"

"I don't fucking know." A moment passed and it hit Jeremy. "I think it supposed to say 'help.' Why did it take me that long to realize that?" He facepalmed.

"Why would Michael ask for our help, though?" Rich asked. "What if it's the SQUIP trying to drag us out and trick us."

"If it was, he would've just written 'Help.' We should go to his place."

"He'll kill us, or make Y/N kill us."

"No he won't. I know Michael. He would never let that happen."

"But that's not Michael anymore, Jere. I know you want it to be, but it's just not."

"I'm going, with or without you." Jeremy said, standing up and grabbing his backpack.

"Well I'm not gonna let you go alone." Rich stood up. "But if we die, I'm gonna kill you." He said to Jeremy, walking out the door past him.

Reader's Point Of View

*Ding* *Dong*

I answered the door to see Jeremy and Rich.

"What're you two doing here?" I said, quite menacingly.

Jeremy and Rich put their hands up in surrender. "We come in peace. We just want to apologize to you and Michael." Jeremy said.

"Bullshit." I said.

"No, it's true." Rich said. "Can we- Can we just come in? Please."

I looked back into the house and then back at them. "Fine."

They stepped into the living room. "Stay here, while I get Michael."

"Of course." Jeremy responded.

As soon as I turned around Rich grabbed me from behind and swung me around and kissed me. "What the-" His lips cut me off. I was completely caught off guard. WTF.

While Rich distracted me, Jeremy had gotten behind me and pulled my legs out from underneath me.

I fell down.

I growled in anger and frustration as I got back up, fighting both Jeremy and Rich at the same time.

"Y/N, we don't want to hurt you." Jeremy said.