Chapter 8: It's Better If You Just Comply

Word Count: 1.4k

Jeremy's Point of View

Jeremy entered the theater. When he turned on the lights he saw Y/N and Michael on the stage. Both tied down and restrained, both unconscious. 

Y/N? Michael?

What'd you do to them?!

They walked themselves into this mess. They should've left you alone, but nope, they just couldn't resist helping poor little Jeremy. It's your fault they're up there.

No... It's- It's not.

Stop denying what you know is the truth, Jeremy. I know, you know it. I'm inside you. I know everything about you, everything you feel, everything you think. And you know I'm right, otherwise you wouldn't feel so guilty.

Stop.

You don't tell me what to do, I tell you what to do. That's how this works. 

He advanced towards the stage noticing Y/N beginning to stir. 

There was blood dripping from the back of her neck, staining her t-shirt. 

Y/- Y/N?! N-N-No!

Calm yourself. She's not dead... Right now at least.

Michael's head began to nod as he came to.

Michael!

"Hello Michael."

"Jeremy! We've been looking for you." Michael said.

"I know."

"Don't worry, we're gonna fix this. Y/N and I are here to save you."

"I don't want saving." Jeremy said.

"What?"

"I like the way I am. I don't want to go back."

"Jeremy, this isn't you."

"Yes, it is. I just see things more clearly now than ever before. You should've just left me alone. You should've moved on. But Michael can't handle being on his own for even ten seconds, can he?" Jeremy mock pouted.

Michael teared up. "Jere, I- Just- No. No. No! This isn't- This isn't you. I refuse to believe that it is. You're my best friend!"

"I was your best friend. Now I have more important things to take care of."

"Such as...?" Michael prompted but Jeremy shut him up by covering his mouth with duct tape, as he noticed Y/N beginning to wake up.

I need some alone time with your girl.

The SQUIP pushed Jeremy so far from the surface that he didn't know what was happening in reality around him. He was trapped in a Hell of nothingness surrounded by self-loathing, low self-esteem, and hatred for himself.

Reader's Point Of View

I woke up with a strong shooting pain coming from the back of my neck, it hurt almost as bad as when my SQUIP had first activated. Holy shit, was it painful.

"Ah." I said, feeling the strain of my neck.

I tried to reach my hand back there to feel it, but I couldn't. My hands were tied behind me.